Sponsored

Attn SoCal Cruisers! December 13

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Hi Gang, I started a Discussion in our SoCal Cruisers Social Group about our next cruise and really need your input! Figured it would be best to chat about it there :)

Let me know if you need help with access. You can also use that space to share your cruise shots! Can never have too many of those ;)

:cheers:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
where is this group?

ucLAKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
where is this group?
I had same thought lol...but I found it. Click Community, Social Groups, and then type in SoCal Cruisers in the search bar. It should come right up. Click the link and then join the group :)

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I had same thought lol...but I found it. Click Community, Social Groups, and then type in SoCal Cruisers in the search bar. It should come right up. Click the link and then join the group :)

Thanks

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Thanks, Gene! I suppose it woulda helped if I had actually provided instructions on how to join :headbonk:

Edit: Discussion includes proposed location for a 2- or 3-hour Toys for Tots collection and meet, followed by a cruise to Palm Springs :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
We are putting together our December 13 cruise. Anyone from (or familiar with) the Palm Springs or Palm Desert area who could suggest a great place(s) to eat, meet and have a photoshoot?

The plan so far is a 2-3hr morning meet and Toys for Tots drive in Anaheim (still undecided location here, too) followed by a cruise to Palm Springs. After having 40ish cars for November's cruise, we obviously need large parking areas. :ford:

An active discussion is going on in the above-mentioned SoCal Cruisers Social Group...join us there...or you may respond with suggestions right here. :)

Thanks so much in advance, guys (and hope you can join us next month)! :cheers:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] Flyer looks awesome :thumbsup: I posted some pictures of the Stadium Promenade parking lot just outside of the Starbucks for everyone to view. Its very close to the 57 FWY for easy access and also a close by gas station [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] ;) I will be talking to the manager on Monday to verify they are doing their Toys for Tots donation box again this year and just confirm a few things up. Manager at store this morning said it would be great and they would love to have us and parking would not be an issue :cheers:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] Flyer looks awesome :thumbsup: I posted some pictures of the Stadium Promenade parking lot just outside of the Starbucks for everyone to view. Its very close to the 57 FWY for easy access and also a close by gas station [MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] ;) I will be talking to the manager on Monday to verify they are doing their Toys for Tots donation box again this year and just confirm a few things up. Manager at store this morning said it would be great and they would love to have us and parking would not be an issue :cheers:
Classic [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]. Ahh I knew the ribbing would be forthcoming LOL. Maybe I should change my screen name to Got Gas...all my friends know that I can be a bit of wise a$$, so guess I gotta live with this for a while Dennis :lol:

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
We are putting together our December 13 cruise. Anyone from (or familiar with) the Palm Springs or Palm Desert area who could suggest a great place(s) to eat, meet and have a photoshoot?

The plan so far is a 2-3hr morning meet and Toys for Tots drive in Anaheim (still undecided location here, too) followed by a cruise to Palm Springs. After having 40ish cars for November's cruise, we obviously need large parking areas. :ford:

An active discussion is going on in the above-mentioned SoCal Cruisers Social Group...join us there...or you may respond with suggestions right here. :)

Thanks so much in advance, guys (and hope you can join us next month)! :cheers:
Liz would you "please" send me the phone number of the restaurant juuuust in case I become separated from the pack again :doh:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Classic [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION]. Ahh I knew the ribbing would be forthcoming LOL. Maybe I should change my screen name to Got Gas...all my friends know that I can be a bit of wise a$$, so guess I gotta live with this for a while Dennis :lol:
:D

Sponsored

Sp33dyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 competition orange
Oh these dates argh! Gonna be in Chicago again...just like last meet...there's always Jan meet! Sure they are always good times

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Oh these dates argh! Gonna be in Chicago again...just like last meet...there's always Jan meet! Sure they are always good times

[MENTION=19213]Sp33dyGT[/MENTION] Sorry you won't be able to make it, we'll save you a spot for the January cruise :thumbsup:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Boo! At least I hope it is for play and not work!
(Hopefully the 17th works for you and everyone else. It is the only Sunday I can plan for one in Jan :eek:)

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Too far for me... :-(

I'm out until ya'll decide on Big Bear late spring / early summer.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
Too far for me... :-(

I'm out until ya'll decide on Big Bear late spring / early summer.
I'm looking fwd to Big Bear as well...
Sponsored