• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington ATP Catless Down Pipe modular *SOLD*

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
ATP catless 303 stainless steel downpipe. It is the modular version and fits the stock exhaust system. Comes with the 3" to 2" adapter and the built in fire-ring that seals the downpipe flange to the turbo.

No rust, dings or scratches. Just a little oily looking from spraying down my O2 sensors with WD40 for removal

Looking for any reasonable over.
20190609_183239.jpg

ryan_meadows412

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
ATP catless 303 stainless steel downpipe. It is the modular version and fits the stock exhaust system. Comes with the 3" to 2" adapter and the built in fire-ring that seals the downpipe flange to the turbo.

No rust, dings or scratches. Just a little oily looking from spraying down my O2 sensors with WD40 for removal

Looking for any reasonable over.
20190609_183239.jpg
Interested. Just PM me with a good price!

ryan_meadows412

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
Damn, I was so set on the cvfab downpipe but i may have to grab this one. Ugh decisions, decisions...

ryan_meadows412

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
Ughhh, still thinking man. What I'll probably do is wait till payday in 4 days. If no one else grabs it by then, I'll take it. If someone does, ill just get the cvfab one. Cause I'm too indecisive when it comes to car parts. Lol.

OP
OP

DavidEcobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue 2.3T/AT Mustang
Ughhh, still thinking man. What I'll probably do is wait till payday in 4 days. If no one else grabs it by then, I'll take it. If someone does, ill just get the cvfab one. Cause I'm too indecisive when it comes to car parts. Lol.
Sounds good. You won't be disappointed.

ryan_meadows412

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
Ya know what, fuck it man, let's do it! Hit me up when you get a minute. 4122169785