Ark Grip catback

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi is anyone running an Ark Grip Cat back in the Northeast? I am wondering how the cold start is on this cat-back. Right now I have the Corsa Extreme on my car. I have had it since I bought the car new in 2015. The cold starts with this exhaust is just insane. So I am wondering if the Ark is the same way.
Sponsored

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Yes, I am in NJ and run Ark catback. Definitely not as loud as Corsa, also has a lower 'note' than Corsa, meaning a deeper sound. I am also running cat delete and headers and its really not that loud at all.. If you ever come to north jersey, you can check mine out.

OP
OP

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, this virus came at the wrong time and this is going to have to wait. I def would not mind trying something with a deeper tone and isn't as loud on cold startups

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I would stay away from Ark. I used to have a Genesis Coupe and Ark was very popular when they first started making products for us, but the quality of their exhausts didn't hold up. It was quite common for the welds on the drone eliminators to break and fall of after a year or two.

bseaquist24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang V6
Yes, I am in NJ and run Ark catback. Definitely not as loud as Corsa, also has a lower 'note' than Corsa, meaning a deeper sound. I am also running cat delete and headers and its really not that loud at all.. If you ever come to north jersey, you can check mine out.
What's the interior noise like with that system?
Sponsored