Sponsored

APR GT-250 Wing Possible Trade?

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey Frens,

I will be going a different route with my build and figured I would put this in here before I put it on the marketplace or started to really post it.

I currently have the APR Carbon GT-250 Wing on my '19 S550. The items is mounted and installed correctly and it works fantastic. My build will be going a different way that does not include the wing sadly.

There are a few ways I have been thinking about doing this. I have thought about selling my whole trunk with wing attached for a stock oxford white trunk plus cash of course. (Dollar amount would be discussed or best offer)

Another route would be to straight trade for an Anderson Composites ST Style Carbon Trunk.

The last route would be for me to sell the wing only off my trunk but it would have to be closer to the Anderson Composite trunk price.

Figured if someone in SoCal would want to do the trade or hop on this it would be easier before posting it actually for sale and quicker too.

Anyways, if you are interested let me know and we can set something up. If you would like better pics or to Facetime to see me let me know and I can do so as well. I daily my car so its always with me.

If youd like to see some more quick pics you can see them on my instagram as well @Dailyd_s550

Cheers 🍻

Wing 1.PNG

Wing 2.JPG

Wing 3.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)