• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Apex EC-7 18x10 Satin Black with tires. Tampa Bay

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Why do you have to be selling these when I have zero f'ing money! :( I'm in ATL, too...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gatorac

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
OP
OP
Gatorac

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Headed to Barber April 7-8
CMP April 21
VIR April 23
NJMP May 5-6
Watkins Glen May 14-15
Palmer May 19-20

Delivery available to all of the above tracks.

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Just clarifying, will I need extended studs to use the wheels?
And are these the mustang specific ec-7's? Asking cause APEX site is showing pretty much a bolt on affair for an 18x10 fitment on a fairly stock car. We're you running an aggressive set up?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gatorac

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Just clarifying, will I need extended studs to use the wheels?
And are these the mustang specific ec-7's? Asking cause APEX site is showing pretty much a bolt on affair for an 18x10 fitment on a fairly stock car. We're you running an aggressive set up?
Apex has changed some of the details on their website now I see. I did not try them without a spacer. I had a set of 1" bolt on spacers so I just used them. I will include a pair of those with the sale. I didn't care for the bolt on style with the abuse I was expecting to put on the car a the track so I got the 15mm set with extended studs.

From what I am reading now, with these tires you shouldn't need a spacer at all. If you are seriously interested and this is the deciding factor, let me know and I will test fit them on my wife's 2015 GTPP without a spacer. Just to reiterate, I am including a bolt on spacer for the front wheels so you can be confident that will fit.

Sponsored

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Yes, if you would pls test fit it without spacers. I'd prefer not running bolt on spacers at all, but let me know and we'll see. What brand spacers are they? Also, I live in northern, va, curious what route you'd be taking on your way to NJMP?

OP
OP
Gatorac

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I will do that but it will be next week as I am leaving for Barber in the morning.

I will be going to CMP and VIR April 21st-23rd. Maybe that's closer? The trip to NPMP will start from the Atlanta area.

Yes, if you would pls test fit it without spacers. I'd prefer not running bolt on spacers at all, but let me know and we'll see. What brand spacers are they? Also, I live in northern, va, curious what route you'd be taking on your way to NJMP?

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
No problem. VIR is at least 3.5 hrs from me, so no to that. Will you taking Interstate 95 going up to NJ? I'm off of 95 here in northern VA.
Sponsored