Sponsored

Anyone in the great state of Mississippi?

buRNout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0, Oxford White, saddle
Hey, just wondering how many people, if any are near me. Also really interested to see what dealers you are using and what information you are getting. I am in Grenada and our dealer does not even realize he can order the Mustang yet.
Sponsored

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
I'm from the laurel area but I went to Woolwine in collins to order my mustang they dropped about 2500 below msrp off the bat before I even mentioned X-plan.

BNSF E9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona Blue GT350 2019 Baltic Sea Green Escape
Chalk one up for you. Most excellent plan. Dealers in my area will not honor the X-Plan, and for a GT......it's invoice ++. I would guess that after the initial rush for the vehicle, prices will go down. No real surprise with this, and if dealers can get their price, well that's how life is. You just have to play the waiting game at this point in time. However, when the eagle has landed, it will be well worth it. Your 15 sounds awesome, post photos when the day arrives.

OP
OP
buRNout

buRNout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
Some how I missed that there were replies to this thread. I am going to call the dealer in Collins today. Thanks for the tip! I have been putting off my order for two reasons. 1) I was waiting on power figures to be released and 2) I really want Guard but I want to see it in person before I commit. That said, it's too late for me to order now. I can't wait that long. I should have traded in may but have been waiting on this car. Looks like I will just pick out something from dealer stock. Did they say if they would be getting any available stock orders? I have called 6 dealers up here and only one was getting the new car and he said "after December".

Triple Wile E

Paxton'd Wile E
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 TYPP Mustang GT
They haven't said how many stock orders they are getting. I'm on the only person as of two weeks ago that has ordered a 2015 mustang from them. I usually talk to em every so often. I have heard they have put a hold on any more orders as of now. Jeff is the guy I talked to up there.

Sponsored

OP
OP
buRNout

buRNout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chance
Vehicle(s)
heard they have put a hold on any more orders as of now. Jeff is the guy I talked to up there.
Yeah I saw that. Even if I could order now it would probably be a January or later delivery. I can't go that long. I will just take the first stock order GT premium I can get for x-plan pricing. I trade every year anyways so I will just get the one I really want then.

RMCrump1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT; 2015 Mustang KB LE 316
Hi guys. Located just north of Jackson. Currently drive an 07 GT but have a 50th anniversary edition on order. The dealers here are getting cars in slowly. Don't know about pricing.

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
Hey Guys check out the group "Mississippi S550's" on Facebook. Looking for members.

15 Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Convertable
I'm just outside of Madison, in Glucksdadt. Bought the Stang from Watson in Jackson using the X Plan pricing. Bought the car at the end of July and just passed the 1500 mile mark on the odometer.
I don't do facebook after my account got hacked by a person in China.

15Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
I looked for that fb group but I'm not finding it. Me and my V6 are in the Jackson area (Brandon). Bought it from Gray-Daniels but am quite unhappy with their service & the body shop. Its going back in next week to have the bumper re-painted. Took it to Watson for my last Works service. I'd like to use Watson for service but its so inconvenient compared to Gray-Daniels.

Sponsored

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I'm just outside of Madison, in Glucksdadt. Bought the Stang from Watson in Jackson using the X Plan pricing. Bought the car at the end of July and just passed the 1500 mile mark on the odometer.
I don't do facebook after my account got hacked by a person in China.
I'm in Raymond. I started the Facebook page "Mississippi S550's " to try and get some people together for meets, car shows, cruise in's, etc. If interested just send me a friend request on here and I'll keep you in the loop.

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I looked for that fb group but I'm not finding it. Me and my V6 are in the Jackson area (Brandon). Bought it from Gray-Daniels but am quite unhappy with their service & the body shop. Its going back in next week to have the bumper re-painted. Took it to Watson for my last Works service. I'd like to use Watson for service but its so inconvenient compared to Gray-Daniels.
I'm in Raymond. I hate to hear that about Watson. The service manager I knew there has since left and I have not been back in there since their remodel. I have less than 2500 miles on mine and have not had any issue for me to take it to a dealer. I started the "Mississippi S550's" group and checked the link and it is working. You could type in Mississippi S550's in the search area on FB and it comes up also. Either way I'm trying to get a group of people together for meets, car shows, cruise in's, etc.

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
I'm on the coast. Will look this group up on Facebook. Don't know if you guys would come down for Cars and Coffee.

rredd14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2018 GT A10
I'm on the coast. Will look this group up on Facebook. Don't know if you guys would come down for Cars and Coffee.
Hey Michelle,
Look us up. Just a few of us now but looking for many more! Join up and ask the guys and see. I for one would most likely drive down and check it out!
Sponsored

Last edited: