Sponsored

Anyone in CA needs this visual mod (especially for black 'stangs)

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

I absolutely love my CA legacy license plates. After i got my Mustang I instantly had the itch to start modding to make it my own. I found a link online to the legacy license plates featuring a retro 1960's CA plate look. I knew I had to have them when I saw them. $50 dollars and a few weeks later and they came right to me in my mailbox. Gives the car that classic muscle car look plus it matches my black paint and wheels!! :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Looks great, just got mine last week!
Thanks man, I also put the Sto and Sho bracket on the front and for some reason I was lucky enough that the dealership didn't drill holes in my bumper! The bracket makes the plate stand out and it looks even cooler!:ford:

Kudarat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Konrad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
When did you place your order guys? Is the sequential plate wait time 8-12 weeks as well? Ordered my personalized plate 7/11 and still waiting. Thanks!

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
When did you place your order guys? Is the sequential plate wait time 8-12 weeks as well? Ordered my personalized plate 7/11 and still waiting. Thanks!
I waited like 4 weeks, you should get yours soon

Sponsored

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I waited for about a month for my sequential plates. :thumbsup:

MyFirstAmericar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
Yea I'm waiting for my black on as well. I have the triple yellow so I can't wait to see the contrast.

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
They look good!! i have a ruby red. i Wonder if the contrast will make them look good...any thoughts? i do have PP so black wheels, black roush hood vents, matte black roof wrap and all my lights tinted in the back except the reflectors. What you guys think??

OP
OP
AttiS550

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
They look good!! i have a ruby red. i Wonder if the contrast will make them look good...any thoughts? i do have PP so black wheels, black roush hood vents, matte black roof wrap and all my lights tinted in the back except the reflectors. What you guys think??
I say go for it, these license plates were on the original mustangs 50 years ago!! I get compliments on just the plates all the time :clap2:

Sponsored

OMejicanos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L
I think they look great on ruby red but I might just be bias lol I will post pics of mine tomorrow so you can see

SLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ford Mustang GT Premium
Old style

Does anyone know if it is possible to get one of these legacy plates with the 3 characters, space, 3 characters layout like the original plates had? They are cool but would be slightly less cool IMO if you can only get them in a 7 character configuration. Thanks!

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
i ordered mine a couple weeks ago. how long did it take you to get them once you ordered it?

mfelix15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Does anyone know if it is possible to get one of these legacy plates with the 3 characters, space, 3 characters layout like the original plates had? They are cool but would be slightly less cool IMO if you can only get them in a 7 character configuration. Thanks!

Yes you can. I did. I just ordered it last week. I got.....XV5 OGT

Reactions: SLO