Anyone heard from Need4Speed recently?

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Hit up the BBB as well. Just not right...

Have you tried reaching out to Stance directly to see if they can help you resolve the issue?

I'll be in the same situation as you if anything happens to my wheels as they also came from Paul while he was at N4SM...
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
This is pretty unfortunate to hear considering how much money they have made off the members on this forum.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
@mumbles,

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We have made a few changes to our facility and staff. Please check your PM we will make sure this gets taken care of and solved asap.
We do stand behind our products and service here at Need 4 speed.

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
@mumbles,

We do apologize for any inconvenience. We have made a few changes to our facility and staff. Please check your PM we will make sure this gets taken care of and solved asap.
We do stand behind our products and service here at Need 4 speed.
Thank you for the response here and the PM. I look forward to receiving the wheel/tire combo.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Lets see if they follow through. @mumbles keep this thread updated.

Sponsored

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
i visited n4s last week and met Erick. seemed like a good guy. i may be getting a set from him soon. hope he takes care of you.
You didn't happen to see a single Stance SF03 with a BFG tire sitting in a corner collecting dust did you? :sun:

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Happy New Year everyone! Well, the saga continues... I received my wheel today, but that was all, just the wheel... the tire, tpms, mounting & balancing that I paid for are nowhere to be found and I checked the box... twice :( You just cant make this stuff up!

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Happy New Year everyone! Well, the saga continues... I received my wheel today, but that was all, just the wheel... the tire, tpms, mounting & balancing that I paid for are nowhere to be found and I checked the box... twice :( You just cant make this stuff up!
wow, almost going on a year now. have you reached out to Erick at N4S? he was real good with me, seemed like a stand-up guy. keep us posted.

Sponsored

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
Wow...

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Hopefully they will make it right. Such a relatively small cost for the company to absorb to give the appropriate customer support in this situation.

I would say simply refunding you the cost of the tire, TPMS and mount/balance fee would be the most straightforward and simple resolution for both parties.

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
wow, almost going on a year now. have you reached out to Erick at N4S? he was real good with me, seemed like a stand-up guy. keep us posted.
Yeah, its taken quite a while. Its kind of strange, I've spoken with Erick via email, but most of my transactions have been via PM here on M6G, and Need4Speed doesn't say who they are... in any case, they have indicated they'll ship out the tire and the tpms, so I'll have to eat the mounting/balancing costs :(

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
Business must be booming over there because after they get your money the communication abruptly stops. I can't even get a dm back about some wheels I ordered 3 weeks ago I'm still waiting to receive. Whats the deal Need4Speed?

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Business must be booming over there because after they get your money the communication abruptly stops. I can't even get a dm back about some wheels I ordered 3 weeks ago I'm still waiting to receive. Whats the deal Need4Speed?
Hopefully things work out for you. I got my tire and tpms over the weekend, but now have to find a shop to mount and balance that won't fark up the finish on the wheel. Wish me luck!
Sponsored