Sponsored

Anyone have any problems with tires being installed on aftermarket larger wheels 19x10 from Tire Rack ,Costco, or other tire shop

Trout1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I just put in SVE 357 with that tire size. They fit great. I brought the rims and values to Discount Tire and them mounted them. They are my track tires so I put them on the car.
Discount Tire aka Americas tire store I have used many times. Fitment for your setup is spot on. You don’t need to replace tpms sensors.
Sponsored

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I didn’t replace them. New rims need new tpms values. I have two sets of tires/wheels.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Anyone have any problems with tires being installed on aftermarket larger wheels 19x10 from Tire Rack ,Costco, or other tire shop. I tried putting together an order for tires and the fitment guide said they will not fit my Mustang . I know by the forums here that they work I am just trying to get a place that will mount with out giving me a hard time.Any recommendations for tire mounting ?
Will I have to get them mounted on wheels and install myself?
Also I want to keep my old wheels and tires will I need to order new tpms or will tire shop have them
I had 285 PS4S installed on new Apex SM-10s 19x10 square at Costco about a year ago.

At the time the official Costco policy was only factory wheels and only factory tire sizes. Basically they didn't want to waste time or have pissed off customers who had wheel/tire combos that caused problems. But managers have discretion and was not very hard to convince him I knew what I was doing. FWIW, the reason I wanted Costco is I don't put a lot of miles on my cars and they include a 5 year road hazard warranty. I like Discount Tire better but their warranty was only two years plus extra cost since new replacement rather than pro-rated tread life.

Anyway... They put a deep horizontal gash on one of my factory wheels. In addition, my driver rear loses air very slowly. Not sure if its a tire, wheel or installation problem.

Due to the car age, I replaced the TPM sensors. They would only install sensors they sold which were competitively priced.
Sponsored