Anyone from Austin?

Renegade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Renegade
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Thanks for the quick reply, man. Appreciate it. Place seems to have pretty good reviews to go with your endorsement, so I think I'll check it out. The DIY shop is a pretty awesome idea that I'll have to keep in mind, too.

... But while I have you here, one more question -- Do you think you could recommend a good paint shop or some place that could black out my chrome emblems? Powder coating would be fine. I know it's easy enough to do it myself with plasti-dip, but I'd rather get the polished look than the matte look.
I'm new to the forum and from Austin as well. As for your painting problem, you can still use plastidip and use their new "glossifier" to give the matte color a glossy look.
Sponsored

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
I should be able to make it as well, finally.

RStoepel93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP (Ordered)
I get my Mustang in early August, and plan on going to the Oasis car show on August 9th. Hopefully some of you guys will be there

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
Have any of you been to the Cabelas car night on Saturdays? If you have how is it? I think I may start going...

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

ad23tzj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
MEETUP IS CONFIRMED!

Seems like we've got a couple of new owners.

Who's down to meet up on 11 July 2015 at 3pm?

Date/Time: 11 July 2015, 3pm
Location:The carpark right outside Starbucks @ Parkline 10900 Lakeline Mall Dr Austin, TX 78717

The meetup will be confirmed if we have 5 or more people. Please indicate your name below. Cheers.

1. ad23
2. whobr0tsnacks
3. BeauxXL1200
4. RouteAbel
5. Rough Hollow Man
6. Mike-Honcho
7. tcador

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
MEETUP IS CONFIRMED!

Seems like we've got a couple of new owners.

Who's down to meet up on 11 July 2015 at 3pm?

Date/Time: 11 July 2015, 3pm
Location:The carpark right outside Starbucks @ Parkline 10900 Lakeline Mall Dr Austin, TX 78717

The meetup will be confirmed if we have 5 or more people. Please indicate your name below. Cheers.

1. ad23
2. whobr0tsnacks
3. BeauxXL1200
4. RouteAbel
5. Rough Hollow Man
6. Mike-Honcho
7. tcador
Looks like we've got enough members for a meet up. Looking forward to it. Note to self: clean car tomorrow morning. :cheers:

OP
OP

ad23tzj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
Looks like we've got enough members for a meet up. Looking forward to it. Note to self: clean car tomorrow morning. :cheers:
I'm going to get it washed after work. Haha. Mine is dirty as hell. :headbonk:

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Hi RocketGuy3,

I can offer up two options:

I had my springs installed at Soulspeed Performance and they were very professional and knowledgeable. They maybe aren't the cheapest, but they are fair. They charged me $300 to install my springs. When I went in there, they had just finished up installing headers on a GT500, so I know they can do a catback install.

Another option, which I haven't tried, but probably will someday, is Loyal Austin DIY Shop. A catback install is very simple (so I've heard) and these guys have very reasonable pricing.

If you try one of these options, please let us know how it goes....
Electroid -

What springs did you go with and how do you like them? I'm thinking about Steeda's Progressive setup.

And $300 bucks for the install sounds pretty reasonable. Were you able to wait at their shop while they installed them? Or did you have to drop the car off and pick it up later? I'm not sure how long this kind of job takes at a well equipped shop.

Thanks in advance for any insight. :cheers:

Sponsored

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
I have plans until about 7pm. I'm going to try and stop by the cabelas meet up around 7. Y'all should head out there. I hope I'm not the only mustang....

Will you be joining us for the meetup as well?

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I'm a little confused on location, us the Starbucks in Target?
That's a good question, RouteAbel. I just Googled it, and it looks like the Starbucks is inside the Target.

flippn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Gonna try to make it out there. I'll check the thread later for clarification on the location. Hope to see you guys there.
Sponsored