Sponsored

Anyone ever hear of REVERSOL via ebay steering wheels?

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Here you go!

20230726_213535.jpg

20230726_213546.jpg
Hey Dman,
Is that red strip crooked? or is just the angle of pic? love the sititching....it looks nice and thick in certain area's. Im pumped!!
Thanks again,
Ant

P.S. Are those small 1/8th inch gaps where the aluminum tri handles meets the steering wheel? Please let me know. ty
Sponsored

dman918

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible
Hey Dman,
Is that red strip crooked? or is just the angle of pic? love the sititching....it looks nice and thick in certain area's. Im pumped!!
Thanks again,
Ant

P.S. Are those small 1/8th inch gaps where the aluminum tri handles meets the steering wheel? Please let me know. ty

The red strip is not crooked. It's just the pic. I will have to look at the gap. I may just need to adjust and pop it in better. Should fit correctly.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
The red strip is not crooked. It's just the pic. I will have to look at the gap. I may just need to adjust and pop it in better. Should fit correctly.
Oh ok, good to hear on the red strip. ok on that gap, please keep me posted. I emailed seller today, he posted a tracking number with no movement. He prb didnt drop off yet to fed ex. How was your transaction with him? A1 that is on ebay!!!
Thanks Anthony

dman918

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Oh ok, good to hear on the red strip. ok on that gap, please keep me posted. I emailed seller today, he posted a tracking number with no movement. He prb didnt drop off yet to fed ex. How was your transaction with him? A1 that is on ebay!!!
Thanks Anthony
Seller was great. I doubt you'll have any issue.

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
I have the red stitched one without carbon fiber too, love it. So much nicer to hold than the OEM wheel.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I have the red stitched one without carbon fiber too, love it. So much nicer to hold than the OEM wheel.
Thats awesome, happy to hear there are others with it as well. I got the leather w red stitching and 12 o'clock marker as well. Cant wait to get it!!! I hate the fact im losing my heated feature though.

Anthony

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Thats awesome, happy to hear there are others with it as well. I got the leather w red stitching and 12 o'clock marker as well. Cant wait to get it!!! I hate the fact im losing my heated feature though.

Anthony
That is exactly the one I got. It’s been on my convertible for nearly 2 years now.

dman918

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Anthony

Mine didn't have a heated steering wheel, so I didn't miss out on that. I did just check and there is that gap on the one side. Didn't realize it. I will need to disconnect the battery, remove the center horn and airbag, and reseat it. Pretty sure it was just something I missed when putting it all together. I'll likely do it tomorrow, after my new wheels get installed. 95 degrees right now so it isn't happening today. Lol.
Sponsored