Sponsored

Anyone else think the new Supra is ugly?

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
To me the 2020 Supra is pretty darn ugly but that's just my opinion, anyone else think the same?
02-toyota-supra-2020-angle-exterior-front-red.jpg
...looks like it got hot and melted some.........:giggle:

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I live very close to a Toyota dealership an der drive past it almost every day. They always have one or two Supras on the lot. I think it looks cool and unique enough. What bothers me is that's it's basically a BMW. Nothing wrong with that per se but BMWs are almost too perfect/boring for my taste. I had one with the Supra engine (B58) and it was great but it lacked soul.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I think they look pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of all the fake vents and the styling is a little busy, but it looks better with some additions like a front lip spoiler and maybe a bigger spoiler on the back IMO. They are only available in a few colors and the interior is kind of plain with no color options or cooled seats. But performance wise, they look really tempting and I may have to check one out. I've been watching some reviews lately and they sound awesome for a 6 cylinder and underrated from the factory. They are more like 400hp and 450tq stock. Plus it sounds like simple tunes adding 80-100hp in minutes before even getting into other bolt-ons.
Sponsored