Sponsored

Anyone else getting a random active cruise warning?

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
So it is very random. I have a 2019 Gt premium with ACC and lane keep what ever its called . I have the 401A digital dash. Ill be driving and randomly maybe once a week ill hear i warning chime but the on screen is so fast that by time I look down all I see it active cruise something warning... and its gone. I dont have active on or any of the nannies. Anyone else have this? And you know dealers well we couldn't re create it....
Sponsored

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I think it's tied into the safe & sound package. Mine usual comes on when some idiot is making a slow right turn into a parking lot. My car thinks I am too close(Not), the collision pic comes up and then the pic you are talking about comes on after.

I don't have any of the cruise settings on either.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
It’s your car screwing with you. So long as it’s random and infrequent just forget about it.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It’s your car screwing with you. So long as it’s random and infrequent just forget about it.
well its part of the emergency breaking thing as well so I would like to know its working properly :)

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I think it's tied into the safe & sound package. Mine usual comes on when some idiot is making a slow right turn into a parking lot. My car thinks I am too close(Not), the collision pic comes up and then the pic you are talking about comes on after.

I don't have any of the cruise settings on either.
I dont think that, It comes on when Im just driving in the open and even sometimes when im sitting in a parking lot. I mean I think its part of that system jst not that warning screen. Ive seen that one.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
well its part of the emergency breaking thing as well so I would like to know its working properly :)
I hear you. So bring it to the dealer and let them do a diagnostic on your car. Maybe, just maybe something will pop up. If it does, great. If not you’re going to have to wait.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I hear you. So bring it to the dealer and let them do a diagnostic on your car. Maybe, just maybe something will pop up. If it does, great. If not you’re going to have to wait.
yeah I know my choices are limited :( I have no luck with dealers. its always the same..well we loooked and cant find anything. we cant reproduce it. and all I end up with is 4 hours wasted and some guy who drove my car aruond town trying to get it to act up. I have a curse LOL. I always have a issue with my cars thats unique or hard to find or no one knows or we never heard of that and so on. Never do I go in and its oh yeah we know thats easy to fix.
Sponsored