Sponsored

Anyone been to "North American GT350 tour" gotten this usb???

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
This usb was given to the participants of the GT350 tour, has anyone been to one of those tours and received one of these usbs? If you do Id like to buy it off you. :cheers:
1.jpg
2.jpg
Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I have one. you can PM me an offer.

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Everyone who attended a Track Tour should get one in the mail, with a video of you on a hot lap with the pro driver, a video of you driving a lap and an overview video with your comments after your laps. I got mine last week, and the videos are surprisingly good, considering the talent they had to work with. And no, you can't have mine...

BOSS 1601

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB BOSS 302
I got one last week. Annoying that it was sealed in a small bag with a cobra label. The cobra got ripped when I opened it as I wasn't being careful.

Most annoying, and though I very much appreciate 5 minutes of watching me drive, there was only in-car footage and no track view of my ride. There are lots of highlights from the pro-drivers, but would have been cool to have a drivers eye view of my lap.

Awesome event and I can't say thank you enough to Ford for giving the opportunity.

Seems like I can sell my business card holder on ebay for well over $100. What's the drive worth?!? Keeping both anyway to go with the 350 I end up with just as I've keep all the B302 swag I've been given.

Sponsored

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
I haven't received anything from the track tour in Sebring.
It's probably still a couple of weeks away. I went to Road America in August.

Or, maybe it's sitting in the parking lot at Flat Rock, awaiting repairs before it can be shipped! :lol:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I got one last week. Annoying that it was sealed in a small bag with a cobra label. The cobra got ripped when I opened it as I wasn't being careful.

Most annoying, and though I very much appreciate 5 minutes of watching me drive, there was only in-car footage and no track view of my ride. There are lots of highlights from the pro-drivers, but would have been cool to have a drivers eye view of my lap.

Awesome event and I can't say thank you enough to Ford for giving the opportunity.

Seems like I can sell my business card holder on ebay for well over $100. What's the drive worth?!? Keeping both anyway to go with the 350 I end up with just as I've keep all the B302 swag I've been given.
Wow... Simply amazing. All you had to do was show up and now you complain about packaging and film footage?... And, yet you can't thank Ford enough... :confused:

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Id like to have one of those usbs

chief135smitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350 w/track pack
I got an emial last week saying they did not have my address on file. They are preparing to ship the Sebring USB's I am assuming.

Sponsored

XKRJAG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15GT, 02 Tbird, 06 XKR
I won't part with mine from Road America, but here's what the video's look like for those waiting. Agreed it would be neat if it had an outside view, but still cool just for the sound.

[ame]

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Those USB will probably be coming to a dealer near you soon. Every giveaways usually do.
But they won't have the videos or interviews of each of us at our Track Tours. Without those, it's just a thumb drive with a couple of silkscreened logos. :shrug:

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I won't part with mine from Road America, but here's what the video's look like for those waiting. Agreed it would be neat if it had an outside view, but still cool just for the sound.

is that the video that comes with each usb? your own video around the track?

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
is that the video that comes with each usb? your own video around the track?
Yes, in three segments: hot lap riding with pro driver, driving your own hot laps and GT 350 overview with personal interview right after you drove your laps.
Sponsored