Sponsored

Anybody seen this??

professorwoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vrooom!
me personally i dont like it but then again i like to keep certain aspects of my cars as oem like as possible and the interior is one of them if i decide i want a bigger screen i would switch over to the oem thing but thats just me
I am like that too. I ordered the OEM premium bezel, factory nav sync, and every other part to do the premium my ford touch conversion. I thought about it though. I'm still going to do the conversion but I probably won't use the screen.

Sync 2 is laggy and has an ugly outdated design. The maps don't get updated as often as cloud navigation and there aren't any apps I can use on it as I can with the iPad. I want to get an iPad mini looking as OEM as possible so I can use my Spotify, Pandora, nav apps, etc. I'm sure the trade off for functionality and speed will make me not care as much that the iPad doesn't look as OEM.
Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
me personally i dont like it but then again i like to keep certain aspects of my cars as oem like as possible and the interior is one of them if i decide i want a bigger screen i would switch over to the oem thing but thats just me
Totally agree . Will an 8.4 inch fit in there ?
And if the usual Goof Balls want to spend $ 200.00 that's alright by me ..
Maybe I can sell em a Gold mine too ..along with picks shovels and grub as they will be getting hungry after a day of digging . Especially odd ..he loves to chime in about nothing in particular and of any use to nobody in particular ..pretty much useless .. yeah I know ..IT is a piece of plastic !!!!!!!!!!!

Danger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Performance Package, Ingot Silver
The idea is great but that bezel design looks cheezy and cheap. If it was carbon fiber looking or a nice design I can see it being around $150 at most. I bet somebody else will make a better version for cheap.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Brian V, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
I actually skipped the response, I felt my IQ drop a few points with in the first sentence.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
I actually skipped the response, I felt my IQ drop a few points with in the first sentence.
Drugdealr's have IQ's ? News to every some ones on this planet !

And if ya think an 8 ball is something ya snort than get in front of the Q Ball and buy a piece of plastic at Ahh $ 300.00 a pop ...

http://installer.com

Last edited: