• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Any typewriter tick with gen 4 Coyote engine?

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
And again that has nothing to do with this. Because people with it report no ill effects.
On behalf of all of those on this forum, other mustang owners, enthusiasts, mechanics, techs, etc., who have either speculated as to what the BBQ tick is or tried to figure it out, I want to thank you for having finally put this matter to bed so that all can rest assured it is normal and of no consequence. If there is any way we can direct others, either in and outside of this forum to your answer and assurance, we should try to make that happen.
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
On behalf of all of those on this forum, other mustang owners, enthusiasts, mechanics, techs, etc., who have either speculated as to what the BBQ tick is or tried to figure it out, I want to thank you for having finally put this matter to bed so that all can rest assured it is normal and of no consequence. If there is any way we can direct others, either in and outside of this forum to your answer and assurance, we should try to make that happen.
Awe why so butthurt over the tick not being something that causes issues? You just have wanna be mad about something and whine it seems. You do you though.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
2 types of people in the world

guys who know it’s not a big deal, and guys who are worried about some shit that ain’t there.

type 1 goes on to live a successful life
Type 2 ends up divorced.

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Yes mine has developed one at 1097 miles ..haven’t even done the first oil change yet
Yea, that's how I experienced it on a 2019. The "first oil change" has nothing to do with it.