Sponsored

Any ETA on 2021 Build & Price?

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Update for me... i ended up ordering one yesterday. After going to various dealerships for pricing, i ended up with the dealership i have trusted the most over the years as the X plan ended up being my best route. Its hard to negotiate pricing when you are ordering a 2021 with low 2020 inventories to begin with :).

The dealer said delivery could take up to 18 weeks; he doesn't see that happening but its worse case scenario.

I order a 2021 GT in Carbonized Gray with 401A, auto, and black accent package! The boss lady got a bit confused as we test drove a very similiar car with active exhaust and was glad i was getting that...but... its not a mustang if it isnt loud, and ill be ripping the stock one out and going with a catback roush anyway!
You can't tell what the actual price will be until the car comes in. Whatever rebates and incentives are at the time of your purchase you will be eligible for. Just the X plan will be worse case scenario for you. Mine will be here in the next couple of weeks. More than likely there will not be any incentives on my 21 with all of the 20 year models still on the lot. Price to pay by getting a 21 so early in the year.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
You can't tell what the actual price will be until the car comes in. Whatever rebates and incentives are at the time of your purchase you will be eligible for. Just the X plan will be worse case scenario for you. Mine will be here in the next couple of weeks. More than likely there will not be any incentives on my 21 with all of the 20 year models still on the lot. Price to pay by getting a 21 so early in the year.
Correct. That was relayed to me as well...x plan will be worse case scenario. I highly doubt any offers will be available as well...but you never know

KeyLime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lenny
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT/CS Convertible
Agree. I ordered about the same time as Tatum337 (delivery estimated to be 2/10). There were a lot of 2020's on the lots. The dealer's offer came with the MSRP attached. So there is that to work from in a negotiation. Dealer invoice is not available since no 2021's sold yet. Also no comps on KBB or E (for what that's worth). Fortunately there haven't been big changes from 2020, so you can kinda target a price.

Like Tatum337 said direct Ford incentives are only at time of delivery, not order. Looks like none in the pipeline for mid Feb.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Wow almost February and still no build and price. Then again its not just the Mustang..the Escape and Edge as well.

Dave

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

NC STANG GUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT 99 Terminator swapped Cobra vert 93 LX hatch 90 LX coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I just noticed the other day myself that the 21 B+P still wasn't there for the Mustang. Definitely odd they have let it get this far into 21 without it being there.

WaltA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT Convertible
Flipping sides for a moment. The Build and Price is usually to support selling vehicles that are sitting on dealer's lots. That why at the end, there is a Search function, and not an Add-to-cart.

I have a feeling that we will not see the '21 Mustang Build and Price, until '21 Mustangs are sitting unwanted in dealer stock.

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Waiting for my Mach 1. Learned this week it goes into production the week of March 22nd. Dealer is in Northern Virginia. Anyone know how long from "into production" to completion and estimated delivery?

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I was told 4-5 weeks until delivery.
Sponsored