Any 350 buyers getting a Focus RS?

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium Vert
I really wanted to buy this RS on Saturday but I want a GT350 more...
SOLD!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I haven't kept up on the Focus RS's and if they are selling for MSRP, above or below, but in case anyone is interested the dealership i bought my GT350 from has a focus RS coming in that they are selling for MSRP. If anyone is interested, PM me and i will pass along the details.

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
I am sooo tempted to pick one of these up too. It would likely replace my 2012 Mustang as my DD.
It's a very rewarding street car.
I drive my R when the stars line up but the RS is an 'almost any conditions' car...quick and fun everywhere I've been in it. The less predictable road the better. I sold my very nicely-modded '12 Boss for to get the RS and have zero regrets.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I haven't kept up on the Focus RS's and if they are selling for MSRP, above or below, but in case anyone is interested the dealership i bought my GT350 from has a focus RS coming in that they are selling for MSRP. If anyone is interested, PM me and i will pass along the details.
MSRP is still a good deal. Though markups were usually much smaller than what the GT350s were pulling in.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Yes.... msrp is good deal indeed. In south FL every RS for sale is above that, usually 3-5k over. On thing for sure, the RS kicks butt on curvy winding roads and tight bends... it'll leave the 350 in its wake. Including an R. :D

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Yes.... msrp is good deal indeed. In south FL every RS for sale is above that, usually 3-5k over. On thing for sure, the RS kicks butt on curvy winding roads and tight bends... it'll leave the 350 in its wake. Including an R. :D
No you didn't!

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Interesting... What do you think about the long term reliability? This is one of the biggest things that concern me since I put over 30k miles on my daily driver a year. I live an hour away from The Tail of the Dragon and have lots of nice twisty roads.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Interesting... What do you think about the long term reliability? This is one of the biggest things that concern me since I put over 30k miles on my daily driver a year. I live an hour away from The Tail of the Dragon and have lots of nice twisty roads.
Don't know yet long-term so I'd just be guessing... I do have 3700 miles on my RS now and accumulating and so far so good. I also have a bumper-to-bumper Ford Ext Warranty for 8 yrs/75k miles on mine. Anyway I tracked it 3x already and 1 more at the end of this month. On turns & bends, you can lay and stay on the power earlier and often more than you can on the 350. In the 350, it's about weight management when transitioning from turn to turn... in the RS it's about getting on the throttle as soon as you can when your frontal lobe is telling you to keep slowing or braking.

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
I have far fewer longevity concerns than I do with the 350!

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I am sooo tempted to pick one of these up too. It would likely replace my 2012 Mustang as my DD.
Think of the RS as a half-toy-half-daily-commuter... that you can also occasionally track plus it's just too much of a blast to really care how fast your lap times are.

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
It's a very rewarding street car.
I drive my R when the stars line up but the RS is an 'almost any conditions' car...quick and fun everywhere I've been in it. The less predictable road the better. I sold my very nicely-modded '12 Boss for to get the RS and have zero regrets.
Think of the RS as a half-toy-half-daily-commuter... that you can also occasionally track plus it's just too much of a blast to really care how fast your lap times are.
I have negotiated another $100 under MSRP deal for a NB, RS2, Cup2, Hole in the Roof having FoRS. I tried to get invoice and he laughed at me. Hehehe. This car was ordered back in January and the fellow that originally ordered backed out several months ago.

This is certainly not the best financial decision I've ever made, but I've convinced myself it's "somewhat practical". LMAO :shrug: it's time to start shopping for a four post lift so I can start stacking cars in the garage.

Cyoda44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
I have negotiated another $100 under MSRP deal for a NB, RS2, Cup2, Hole in the Roof having FoRS. I tried to get invoice and he laughed at me. Hehehe. This car was ordered back in January and the fellow that originally ordered backed out several months ago.

This is certainly not the best financial decision I've ever made, but I've convinced myself it's "somewhat practical". LMAO :shrug: it's time to start shopping for a four post lift so I can start stacking cars in the garage.
I guess I will not receive a call when it arrives... Congrats. You will get some miles on it before the R arrives. By the way I think there is a RS meet up this weekend at The Tail of The Dragon!

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I guess I will not receive a call when it arrives... Congrats. You will get some miles on it before the R arrives. By the way I think there is a RS meet up this weekend at The Tail of The Dragon!

It's not here yet. Last I heard it was still on the boat. Could potentially get them the same week. That feels really "weird" to me. Haha

maxdout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I've been looking at the RS. Everyone here in norcal is selling for 7-10k adm.
Sponsored