The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
He's on facebook IIRC, Chaps called David Shepherd -> Looks a lot like [MENTION=26439]hinch[/MENTION] 's car, except Hinch has Silver alloys

Hinch's for reference.

and more of DS's

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
he's done a fair bit more to his than i have :) prefer the matt stripes though :)

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
he's done a fair bit more to his than i have :) prefer the matt stripes though :)
Agreed both look fab but I do prefer your matt stripes, I also do not like how he painted his GT 350 spoiler, think they look far better in the black gel coating they come.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
his stripes look painted on tbh along with all the other matt plastics around the car done to high gloss.

am not a fan of those little lip spoilers really at all considering an andersons composites 350r one for mine but I need to sort handling out first before I do.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
his stripes look painted on tbh along with all the other matt plastics around the car done to high gloss.

am not a fan of those little lip spoilers really at all considering an andersons composites 350r one for mine but I need to sort handling out first before I do.
yes they're all painted gloss black and flattened ;)!

It's an each to your own kind of thing with spoilers, he loves it though and that's all that matters ! :thumbsup:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
yes they're all painted gloss black and flattened ;)!

It's an each to your own kind of thing with spoilers, he loves it though and that's all that matters ! :thumbsup:
Exactly and the fact we all keep doing our own thing is what makes Mustang ownership so awesome, even at the huge meet, there was what nearly 100 Mustangs and not one single car was the same as another, they were all unique in some way or other. :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yep kinda cool it reminds me alot of the jap car tuner meets with the old skyline everyone different.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly and the fact we all keep doing our own thing is what makes Mustang ownership so awesome, even at the huge meet, there was what nearly 100 Mustangs and not one single car was the same as another, they were all unique in some way or other. :)
yeah, i couldn't see two cars the same, even stock ones were different. 83 or so cars by the way :thumbsup:!

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
My car has its own thread. Holy shit! Thanks for all the nice comments(mostly);) Thought long and hard about how I wanted my car to look and I have to say I'm absolutely over the moon with the way it looks. I've refrained from saying the "finished article" because now I have one that phrase is banished from my vocabulary forever. Getting the paint sorted and protected is the next step. As in some previous comments everyone is putting their own individual and wonderful ideas and dreams into reality on these cars. Keep it going people. I've learned very quickly that we buy these cars not just to get from point A to B but because we have an inner love for them that you can see and feel by all the amazing and different things that we're all are doing to them and when you read or someone comes up to you and tells you they love your car it really is one of the best feelings ever and makes all the blood,sweat,tears,time and money really worth it.:cheers: :thumbsup: