Sponsored

AMAZING Plasma Spark plugs-By: Pulstar!!!!!

peppersam740

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
plugs

Oh I forgot ;; I inflate my tires to 55 psi with nitrogen. I can push my car with one hand. I wonder if that's why my mpg is so good.:doh:
Sponsored

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
ya know.... if you inflate them to 55.25787 psi you can get an extra 4.5 mpg.... i know a guy that knows some other guy that dated some girl that overheard someone else talking about it.... lol :lol:

VirginiaF1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard V6 051 Auto
Actually, The company is sending me their newest product to BETA test in my 15' V6, as they haven't tested their new plugs yet on a 2015. I plan on finding a local Dyno shop here in the U.K. that will allow me to do two Dyno runs one before/Post install. I will definitely post the results.
Any luck finding a local dyno shop there in the UK?
Did you install their newest product to BETA test in your '15 V6 yet?

OP
OP
NavyNolan

NavyNolan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Fastback V6 M/T
Any luck finding a local dyno shop there in the UK?
Did you install their newest product to BETA test in your '15 V6 yet?
Still awaiting delivery of the product. I have a military APO address so I have to be patient, some things arrive in a week, others take months, lol. I have found some Dyno's around England but will contact them once I receive the parts and see which ones will let me do a run (Pause to remove the upper intake manifold to change the plugs out+reinstall the manifold) then do run number two. I want to do it all at the same time so I can have an accurate file to post online. This is a new untested try-valve product so the company, nor myself knows what to expect. At least I am willing to do this, whether I'm right or wrong about performance increase, it's better than the 98% of people on here just trying to disprove something they've never used, or heard of. A bunch of 'Know-it-alls' whom if they didn't see it on American Muscle, then they wouldn't buy it, or even know about it...

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Those plugs are no good. Thin oil and tornado intakes don't work either. The trick is pure nitrogen in your tires. When I made that switch I got 33 mpg in the city and 46 mpg on the highway. My horse power increased by 50 at the rear wheel. I know it works because Nascar uses it. I get my pure nitrogen from my compressor. It's free that way ,, my neighbor told me that. :crazy:
You only have one wheel? Typically, your RWHP increase is at the rear wheels.
Sponsored