Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Really looking forward to my satin graphite - going with Cup 2s. These will be the icing on the cake for the few functional mods I'm doing to get my car ready for the midwestern track season.

JL947

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Track Pack
Will these wheels ever get the black chrome finish? It's the only thing that's keeping me from ordering these wheels.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Yes please.
Please check your PM, thank you!

Will these wheels ever get the black chrome finish? It's the only thing that's keeping me from ordering these wheels.

We would actually love to do that finish, we would be happy to work something out to make it happen for you. Check your PM.

Best regards,

N4SM team

Sponsored

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Please check your PM, thank you!

We would actually love to do that finish, we would be happy to work something out to make it happen for you. Check your PM.

Best regards,

N4SM team
PM replied,
thanks again.
Fred :thumbsup:

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh yeah, wheels arrived today... dang they are big. Now I gotta go out and buy some equally large tires - looks like a set of Cup2s is in my next purchase.

Alex - thanks for keeping to your original estimate for delivery! Please check your inbox for a note from me.

84venom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 2016 GT350 TP DIB w/White Stripes
Got mine on last week. Love 'em. Selling the stock rubber with only 300 if that miles on those Michelins. Liking these Conti DW's.
What size continentals?

TexxasGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2018 Rator, 2020 GT500
Price

Got mine on last week. Love 'em. Selling the stock rubber with only 300 if that miles on those Michelins. Liking these Conti DW's.
Price shipped to 79765 I might be interested...

FocusRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
PM me an offer? One rear has a nail in the middle which can be easily patched up. Thankfully not close to either sidewall.

Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm going to need a lot of rubber to wrap around these things.....

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
305/30/19 & 325/30/19 Michelin PS4S! That's what I did. Better grip than the Cup2's and better tread wear than the PSS.
I think you reversed what you meant. Better grip than the pss and better wear than the cup2's

TRAC WPN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY16 Gt350Track
I appreciate you trying to correct me, but I was correct the first time and you are wrong. Me & others I know have tracked the PS4S. I've driven these tires back to back at the recent Michelin Pilot Experience. I have the PS4S on my car. The leap from the PSS is amazing. The ONLY downside is they need a higher pressure (about 38psi) for optimal grip and take a little longer to warm up because of the higher treadwear. Additionally, their wet weather traction is ridiculous. I drove a hard canyon run in pouring rain at the weekend and it might have well been dry.

Because of the leap in traction from the PS4S Michelin already are developing a replacement for the Cup2's.
This would be a huge leap, due to the soft compound of the psc2 I remain sceptical, but would be awesome if true

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
I appreciate you trying to correct me, but I was correct the first time and you are wrong. Me & others I know have tracked the PS4S. I've driven these tires back to back at the recent Michelin Pilot Experience. I have the PS4S on my car. The leap from the PSS is amazing. The ONLY downside is they need a higher pressure (about 38psi) for optimal grip and take a little longer to warm up because of the higher treadwear. Additionally, their wet weather traction is ridiculous. I drove a hard canyon run in pouring rain at the weekend and it might have well been dry.

Because of the leap in traction from the PS4S Michelin already are developing a replacement for the Cup2's.
I stand by what i said. You keep mixing up the two tires, i understand that the P4S is better than the PSS it makes sense, is is the tire that is replacing it. As far as the grip being better than the cup2's you even state yourself in the post above that the cup2's are better at 10/10th's which also makes sense as the tread pattern between p4s and cup2's are basically identical with the only difference being compound and the cup2's have the softer compound giving more grip but faster wear, but this is in conflict with the post i originally quoted where you stated that the P4S has better grip than the cup2's.
Sponsored