• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

All Four Performance Pack Rotors

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I don't know if anyone would be interested in these. I just pulled them off my car with 5000 miles on them. I figure maybe you'd want to convert over to the PP brakes and this could start the project. Other than the pads and calipers, I have no idea what else is needed. I'm sure I've seen a conversion kit on one of the bigger vendors--just can't remember which one. The back brakes are the same as the Ecoboost PP fronts. $150? I'm in the DC Metro area and would prefer a local sale. I do have boxes for them, but they are VERY heavy, and shipping costs would be on you. Paypal accepted and definitely no international shipping.

EDIT: Looks like American Muscle is the vendor. According to THEIR site all you'd need are the pads, calipers and dust shields to complete the kit. It states that you'd re-use your lines. You'd also have to be sure to have wheels to clear. This is just for the fronts. I have no idea what would be required for a rear conversion.
0531161931_HDR (1280x960).jpg
Sponsored

Silver5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Black A300 PP
Hey Dave, would you be willing to part with just the front rotors? I see you're in VA. I'm in Mission Viejo, CA and I used UPS' shipping calculator for approximately 65 lbs. So right around $95 for shipping. Would $100 work for both front rotors? I will, of course, cover the shipping. So $200 maybe?

Thanks,

Shane

Also, I'm waiting on a check that's going to take about 6-10 business days to come in before I will have the money. Just an FYI if you decide to accept my offer.

OP
OP

crashdb

Euro-reject
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hey Dave, would you be willing to part with just the front rotors? I see you're in VA. I'm in Mission Viejo, CA and I used UPS' shipping calculator for approximately 65 lbs. So right around $95 for shipping. Would $100 work for both front rotors? I will, of course, cover the shipping. So $200 maybe?

Thanks,

Shane

Also, I'm waiting on a check that's going to take about 6-10 business days to come in before I will have the money. Just an FYI if you decide to accept my offer.
Nevermind

Last edited:

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Dave... still got these???

Sponsored

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
:frusty::frusty::frusty:

:cheers:

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I've got a full set with about 3,000 miles on them if anyone is interested? $100 for the set and you pay shipping. My zip is 36330
Sponsored