Sponsored

Alignment Shop Recommendation- Chicago, Western burbs

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
I'm looking for a good alignment shop in the western burbs (I'm in Sugar Grove) that can do a track oriented alignment on my 2018. I have the FP Track Pack suspension and camber bolts. This is good for about -2.5 up front, which is adequate for a car that sees both street and HPDE use. I used Gerald Ford, N. Aurora, last time. It was expensive $300+ and it wasn't that great (not consistent side to side). Unfortunately, several shops I have called will only do a factory spec alignment. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
Sponsored

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I'm looking for a good alignment shop in the western burbs (I'm in Sugar Grove) that can do a track oriented alignment on my 2018. I have the FP Track Pack suspension and camber bolts. This is good for about -2.5 up front, which is adequate for a car that sees both street and HPDE use. I used Gerald Ford, N. Aurora, last time. It was expensive $300+ and it wasn't that great (not consistent side to side). Unfortunately, several shops I have called will only do a factory spec alignment. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
my dad recommended the following as he has had vehicles aligned here and said he was very pleased with the work done. i have never been here personally, though i plan to take mine there in the near future. i have no idea if they do track oriented alignment or just factory spec, so you'll have to contact them on that. also a bit of a drive if you're in sugar grove, id guess close to 60 mins. not sure if it'll be what you're looking for but a phone call cant hurt.

http://www.hillsidewheel.com/

OP
OP
SVO MkII

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
my dad recommended the following as he has had vehicles aligned here and said he was very pleased with the work done. i have never been here personally, though i plan to take mine there in the near future. i have no idea if they do track oriented alignment or just factory spec, so you'll have to contact them on that. also a bit of a drive if you're in sugar grove, id guess close to 60 mins. not sure if it'll be what you're looking for but a phone call cant hurt.

http://www.hillsidewheel.com/
I work in Oak Brook, so that is only 10 min from my office. I'll give them a call when I get closer to needing it done (just trying to line up some options in advance). Thank you.

VoodooIdo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2020 Turbo GT350 and 93 Supercharged Lightning
thalmannsalignment.com They do a lot of mustangs and performance cars. I was happy with their work.
Sponsored