Sponsored

Airlift suspension members and alignment questions

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Alright, I have been trying to get my 16 mustang gt PP with Airlift 3P system aligned. First off just to give a little back story to the whole suspension ordeal, I first had Steeda Sport Linear Springs. Took it to crossroads ford and they said I needed camber bolts in order to get car aligned something like $500 total. That's for a 1" drop. Mustang shop told me to leave and that they were trying to take me for a ride. That same day took it to another shop and they aligned it. Now fast forward to today I have the airlift suspension and go to get it aligned. Shop cannot do it because th specs have not been released from ford and they are not in their computers. My question is how the hell is everyone else with air suspension getting their cars aligned? Are they going to Ford? Or is this some kind of conspiracy? From day one this car has been a nightmare just to do basic mods. Would like to here from other airlift suspension members on what they had to buy extra to get it aligned right and where they took their car. Thanks
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
It's going to the be same as without airlift. Sounds like it is time to find another shop. Just make sure to get it aligned at ride height.

MKYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CS
Hey man, I know we're not on the best terms but I figure i'd chime in as I recently aligned a challenger on airlift.

Basically whatever preset you drive with most is going to be the mode it needs to be aligned in. This guys controller was weird so I had him set it up. From there its just like aligning any car,except maybe with a few degrees of camber. We recently updated our machine to get the '16 and '17 and i'd tell you to come by but unfortunately our heads are the circular type which I wouldnt risk on your wheels.

I'll ask some friends of mine from the exotic side for some recommendations. Sorry to hear about the expierience your having with the airlift and I do apologize about the suspension ordeal.

OP
OP

Sini5ter08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hey man, I know we're not on the best terms but I figure i'd chime in as I recently aligned a challenger on airlift.

Basically whatever preset you drive with most is going to be the mode it needs to be aligned in. This guys controller was weird so I had him set it up. From there its just like aligning any car,except maybe with a few degrees of camber. We recently updated our machine to get the '16 and '17 and i'd tell you to come by but unfortunately our heads are the circular type which I wouldnt risk on your wheels.

I'll ask some friends of mine from the exotic side for some recommendations. Sorry to hear about the expierience your having with the airlift and I do apologize about the suspension ordeal.
I appreciate any help I can get with this. As far as the suspension ordeal I just forgot to respond to your text. People change their minds. I changed my mind so many times on stuff with this car. We are all good!
Sponsored