Sponsored

AIR-80 WINDSHIELD FILM

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Just had my windows tinted today, 15% Ceramic. Anybody have Air-80 put on their windshield? If so how do you like it? Any kind of visibility issues or any noticeable glare?
Sponsored

Zeromaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I have ceramic DUB IR tint on my windshield and love it. I completely forgot it was there until i saw this thread. Keeps that inside protected AND much cooler once you get the AC running

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I have it on all the windows but the front. Love it, and will add to the front at some point

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
Just had my windows tinted today, 15% Ceramic. Anybody have Air-80 put on their windshield? If so how do you like it? Any kind of visibility issues or any noticeable glare?
I have it, but forgot I did until you mentioned it. No glare or visibility issues, but will say if the inside of the windshield gets a dirt film on it in time, it is more noticeable with the film on the window. Also, when I try to clean it it is very difficult to not leave streaks that were never noticeable on plain glass. Guess it helps a little with heat, but August is just plain hot, so still a fair amount of heat coming in.

Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’ve had Air80 installed on my windshield in my last 2 cars and then the mustang. I’ll never have another car without it. The ST was done the day after I got it. The GT the day after I got it registered. I use to have to park where the sun set right on the windshield and with out a sun screen you couldn’t touch a black leather steering wheel here in the Vegas desert summers. The Air 80 film is almost as effective. And the time to cool the car is greatly reduced.

With my polarized sun glasses I see a slight rainbow effect on all three cars I had, but it’s not as bad as the side tint. It’s barely noticeable in my case and was used to it in no time, though each time it’s been applied you can see a different pattern with the rainbow effect.

I ceramic tint all my cars and love it. You can’t feel the heat when the sun is on you. My Fiancé finally got her windshield done with Air80 and loves it also.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
Looks like I'll get it done sometime in the near future. Thanks to all who responded and your opinions.
Sponsored