Sponsored

Aftermarket seats with heating and cooling?

OverC1ockeD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Yeah, I've seen more with heating. Since I live in a really warm climate and have a convertible the cooling feature was really what I was after as well. But after doing more research it seems I might be stuck with my current seats. Not the end of the world at all, they're very comfy and nice. I was really just looking for a sportier look. Not too concerned with the weight since my GT already goes vroom vroom pretty fast.
I used to have a Jetta and the heated seats were so warm you could just fall asleep and melt into them. In my S550 and other S550 Mustangs Iā€™ve sat in I canā€™t tell a bit of difference whether hot or cooled seats are turned on until like 1/2 hour later on long trips and can barely tell then, maybe itā€™s just in my head. Idk if this is everyoneā€™s experience but I tried them out in car lots new and it felt like the same. Not sure why.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jhubbardsf

jhubbardsf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Don't know what to say. They're toasty to me. I can roll with the top down, heated seats, and heat blairing in 40 degree temps if I want lol. But everyone's body is different so maybe I just get warm easier.

OverC1ockeD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Don't know what to say. They're toasty to me. I can roll with the top down, heated seats, and heat blairing in 40 degree temps if I want lol. But everyone's body is different so maybe I just get warm easier.
I feel like something must be wrong then. Maybe Iā€™ll sit my arse on the other side of the car one day for comparison. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored