MustangOSU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhoni
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hi,
I am from seattle and own a 2021 Mustang GT that came with summer tires. It has only 500 miles on it and I feel it skids a lot on wet roads. I am planning on changing the tires to all season tires tomorrow. Will it make a difference? Have any of you done this before and have noticed a considerable difference ?

Also wondering if anybody would be interested in buying these brand new summer tires from me. You name the price or free ?

Last edited:

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
Hi,
I am from seattle and own a 2021 Mustang GT that came with summer tires. It has only 500 miles on it and I feel it skids a lot on wet roads. I am planning on changing the tires to all season tires tomorrow. Will it make a difference? Have any of you done this before and have noticed a considerable difference ?

Also wondering if anybody would be interested in buying these brand new summer tires from me. You name the price ?
Yes, I have a 21 PP1 GT. The stock pirelli summers became super slippy and would break free constantly with wet roads arounds 40-45 degrees. Worse if you hit a turtle, stop line or some leaves on the road. Swapped to Michelin All Seasons and have not had a single problem on our roads since.

I'd keep the summers, they had some good upside on the hot days and I plan to bring them back around April or May.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Hi,

Also wondering if anybody would be interested in buying these brand new summer tires from me. You name the price or free ?
i'll second @Mizzle51 advice on michelin all seasons. great tires.
i wouldnt give your 500 mile tires away for free either! throw an add up on here, maybe facebook if theres a local mustang group. should be able to get something for them.

Hanavarian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
Ticino 7D
Also note that with the Torsen diff the rear end is hyper sensitive on slippery surfaces....good to have snow mode on.

OP
OP

MustangOSU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhoni
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Changed the tires to Michellin pilot AS4 and it is awesome. Quite a big difference and I love it.

Listed my trires on FB and offer but no takers. let me list it here.

22 - Velgen Wheels - 2