Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Mustang GT ...just sold :-(
Last edited:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
If we get it or the option to pick it. With resonator delete will be loud and lovely and headers then wow, in theory should remove the need for after market exhaust.

In quiet its 72db, I think current stock exhaust is like 76db and in sport mode the active is 82db so quite a bit louder and from the videos I heard it was louder for sure. Resonator delete should push that to 85db+ and headers louder again which is getting pretty loud.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Looks like good option...
I leave house at 6.15am with Roush axle back.
...Am known as the 'street's alarm clock' (well, that's the polite name they give me)
You're a writer; what are you doing leaving the house, or being up at 06.15? :D

OP
OP
markleigh

markleigh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark... duh!
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red Mustang GT ...just sold :-(
This is madness. If you were waking me up at 6.15 every day I'd auto center punch a window and chuck in firelighters.
Maybe my neighbours will club together and buy me an '18 with the exhaust valve... I'll start the crowdfunding page now.

Sponsored

Matrix2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Golf R
If we get it or the option to pick it. With resonator delete will be loud and lovely and headers then wow, in theory should remove the need for after market exhaust.

In quiet its 72db, I think current stock exhaust is like 76db and in sport mode the active is 82db so quite a bit louder and from the videos I heard it was louder for sure. Resonator delete should push that to 85db+ and headers louder again which is getting pretty loud.
Does anyone know how this compares to our current stock exhaust and one with a Roush Axle back on?? I.E. will the active in Sport mode be louder or quieter than my 2017 with stock except Roush axle back??

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how this compares to our current stock exhaust and one with a Roush Axle back on?? I.E. will the active in Sport mode be louder or quieter than my 2017 with stock except Roush axle back??
That's odd numbers, my MF competition (ON my eb) registers 109.4db. :crazy:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's a lot, but too many variables. Measured with what, at what distance, what angle and how many revs?
Some bloke with one of those measuring devices and a wooden triangle. to make sure the angle was right :lol:. Think it was like 4-6k or something

Wansn't mine TBF, but same same exhaust/engine at BH.
Sponsored