ABS Traction control and Advanced track light on

BigBen5.Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Purple GT
Anyone have any idea whats goin on? Lights all popped on at the same time driving home from the gym. Lights will come on when i start the car, go away for about 30 seconds, sometimes longer, then come back on. Dont really want to take it to the dealer due to my car being decently modified. purple lowered flared big spacers. Some say it can be a wheel speed sensor, some say could be the wheel bearings. Going to rack it here at the dealer i work at and inspect it, just looking for some insight from anyone who made have had this issue
Sponsored

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
A lot of people went through this in 2016... mine happened a year ago. After them not being able to find anything, I went online and found older posts. Showed them posts with TSB's. After being told they don't check TSB's, looked at right rear wheel and FOUND IT!!! Right rear wheel sensor caused it all. Fixed after they ordered part. Dealers hate us finding out info. would rather B.S. us...The same dealer now wants to charge me extra for lowered car on ford dealer installed Roush shocks. Said it took them an hour to put car on lift. My personal mechanic takes 5 minutes in small shop... Good luck ... hope it turns out well

dvs73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP/GT
Vehicle Showcase
just had this happen to me tonight. Looking at the rear sensors will show some type of damage? just like a little detail before i snoop around the back end. Really rather do it my self then have the dealer give me the run around.
Sponsored