Sponsored

A question for SHELBY GT350

cj-john

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY DREAM MY LOVE SHELBY GT350
i live in Canada Toronto,i really love 2016 new shelby gt350R,but i do not have enough money to buy it, so i just buy a balck shelby gt350,the question is my sales told me in Canada the gt350 shelby snick logo color is not red and the Brake calipers is also no red,i just want to know is true?because my car is black i realy hope my car‘s logo and brake calipers is red,i think this collocation is very charming,so how can i do can get red logo and red brake calipers?and gt350 is also no 'R' Spoiler - Rear ,only 350R have,i really love it too,so what do i do:headbonk: i am a new guy in this forum,and so sorry my English is very bad ,so please inclusive me thank you :)
Sponsored

licktensteins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels and a stick
GT350R is the only way to get red for the brake calipers, badges and pinstripes. If you've ordered a standard GT350, you'll need to source these pieces in the aftermarket or from R spec owners who remove them from their own vehicles.

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Yes only the R has the red accents. You can have the calipers anodized after delivery. Welcome to the gt350 club

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Calipers are powdercoated, not anodized. Ano will crack very quickly once the brakes are up to temp

But yes, getting them recoated in red should not be a big deal

OP
OP

cj-john

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R is the only way to get red for the brake calipers, badges and pinstripes. If you've ordered a standard GT350, you'll need to source these pieces in the aftermarket or from R spec owners who remove them from their own vehicles.
CAN i buy these pieces in dealers from factory?and what time dealers can have these pieces?

Sponsored

OP
OP

cj-john

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes only the R has the red accents. You can have the calipers anodized after delivery. Welcome to the gt350 club
thank you,i come this club is my pleasure!

OP
OP

cj-john

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calipers are powdercoated, not anodized. Ano will crack very quickly once the brakes are up to temp

seems the only way get red brake calipers and badges is spray painting:brokenheart:

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387

Thanks for the correction, you are rtght.

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
CAN i buy these pieces in dealers from factory?and what time dealers can have these pieces?
I'm sure you can, but I'd imagine they'll be prohibitively expensive, like we've seen on several other GT350R components.
Sponsored