A-plan for Friends and Family

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ford just announced that Ford employees and retirees will be able to give out one AZ-plan to a friend or not otherwise qualifying family member who drives a 1995 or newer Non Ford vehicle lease or owned. This program starts today and runs until February 29, 2016. You can use it on any Ford vehicle except for Specialty vehicles and some commercial vehicles. I know my region is a qualifying region (Michigan) and am looking into if this is a national program.
Sponsored

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Ford just announced that Ford employees and retirees will be able to give out one AZ-plan to a friend or not otherwise qualifying family member who drives a 1995 or newer Non Ford vehicle lease or owned. This program starts today and runs until February 29, 2016. You can use it on any Ford vehicle except for Specialty vehicles and some commercial vehicles. I know my region is a qualifying region (Michigan) and am looking into if this is a national program.
So, I need to start calling anyone I know at Ford looking for them to let me in on the deal. I have a new Escape but also an Acura, Corvette and a non Ford pickup. My car is suppose to arrive the last week in February.......

UPDATE: Got my pin on Monday!

Last edited:

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
Anyone willing to get me a pin? My car is coming in Feb. The price is better than x plan isn't it?

royo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Without looking too hard you can find way better deals than plan pricing these days.

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Without looking too hard you can find way better deals than plan pricing these days.
You may be able to beat X Plan, but not A Plan. A Plan is the real employee price.

Mine was $5K off window sticker before rebates.

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
You may be able to beat X Plan, but not A Plan. A Plan is the real employee price.

Mine was $5K off window sticker before rebates.
Yep. Can confirm. Did mine via Z plan, but it's exactly the same as A (A= active employee, Z= retired employee)

Shmoke

ZSHAUNZ
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT w/PP Ruby Red
Anyone with an A or Z plan out there want to make a good friend? :hail:

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
So I might have access to a retired Ford person and all of my cars are newer than '95. Do you have a link or something that I can go to in order to read about this?

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
So I might have access to a retired Ford person and all of my cars are newer than '95. Do you have a link or something that I can go to in order to read about this?

If that's true it is brand new. Worth looking at, though. A plan will be close to $2k less than X plan on a ~$40k car.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
I wasn't sure what to think about this, and not really sure I still do.....but I found this site and I thought it was interesting. I am not sure if it is a factual statement though.

Go to this link and go all the way to the bottom and read under Friends and Neighbors. I mean it sounds like if I have access to a current or retired employee that I could use either the A or Z plan:
http://inskeepford.com/AXZ-Plan-Information/

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
X-Plan yes, not A or Z plan.

Not sure that I believe it yet. I have multiple people checking on verification. Everything that I have read says no but it doesn't hurt to check again when new info comes out.

Lance
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I can confirm all Ford employees have been given an extra A-plan pin to be used by anyone. That will be the first time in 30+ years that I know of Ford has done anything like this.:ford:
Sponsored