Sponsored

A Faster Horse

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
just spotted on the US forum a netflix program about the mustang and its design ect over the past 50 years. Just thought id pop it in here incase anyone missed it. Really interesting stuff:ford:
Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I saw thus post, I went to Netflix and it was there, i watched it. Dic you guys catch the part that there was a drive shaft issue with the s550? Maybe it was never resolved and some guys have the vibrations.

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
Added to my watch list, will watch it when I get chance.

OP
OP
Mustang1878

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice one, its a pretty good insight from the start of design to job 1. The drive shaft issue got fixed apparently, yeah you will need 1.5 hrs to rattle through it lol

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
Just finished watching it. Makes me want my car even more..

Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Enjoyed watching it and as soon as it was over I just had to go out for a drive lol

OP
OP
Mustang1878

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha, think im defo in the cant wait to get it more team

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Finally watched this last night on Netflix. Superb documentary...thoroughly enjoyed it :) Great to see a real in depth view of the origins & history of the car, learnt a fair bit! Highlights the passion & effort that went into the s550 as well, kind of makes me proud to own one :ford:

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
It's a great documentary and well worth viewing. My only disappointment was.....I wasn't in it!

Whilst at the Shelby Bash, held as part of the 50th Anniversary celebrations back in April '14, we saw a film crew. They were actually filming Parnelli Jones (winner of the '70 Trans Am season in a Mustang) wondering around. Turns out they were filming part of a documentary called "A Faster Horse". As we were "in shot" they asked us to sign a disclaimer, effectively giving up any rights should they use the footage in the final cut. Clearly I have a face for radio not TV, as I was, indeed, left on the cutting room floor :eek:

Anyhoooo, if it's of interest, I found it on DVD, too. I wanted to add it to my collection so have ordered it from the US (it'll be a region 1, I suspect, but I can watch it on my laptop!). It may be a knock-off copy......I'll update this thread once it arrives and I can check the quality :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-Faster-...087042?hash=item5b20c94c02:g:7BYAAOSwUuFWydos

OP
OP
Mustang1878

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally watched this last night on Netflix. Superb documentary...thoroughly enjoyed it :) Great to see a real in depth view of the origins & history of the car, learnt a fair bit! Highlights the passion & effort that went into the s550 as well, kind of makes me proud to own one :ford:
Might get it in again come nc500 time!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Might get it in again come nc500 time!!
Wonder if those going on the NC run could hopefully all go and find a nice little 'Conference room' plug the video in and have a watch whilst at one of the hotels on one of the nights :D;)