gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Eventually we will see the I broke my shit thread,I thought stock was safe to 1000+HP
hate.gif

Would you mind posting an exhaust clip from your car?
Sounds like ass without some sort of cross over mid pipe.... . I dont have any idle clips, but here is a quick drag pass..

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I tried already, if you don’t want to be helpful, why not just ignore my posts?
I have the Corsa active valve exhaust on mine it's very aggressive and has no drone.
Search YouTube.
I was being helpful I gave you a couple of suggestions, you are telling us that your car is not loud enough at idle or at cruise and you have a stock cat back. The answer to your question is in the question itself your path is clear Luke use the FORCE.

supertuner700

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kurt
Vehicle(s)
2019n Mustang GT
I was being helpful I gave you a couple of suggestions, you are telling us that your car is not loud enough at idle or at cruise and you have a stock cat back. The answer to your question is in the question itself your path is clear Luke use the FORCE.
I have Hellion twin turbo street sleeper kit, so it’s not exactly easy to find people with exhaust systems. I would like to hear these systems before just buying something. The stock active exhaust with the resonator delete sounded perfect but the turbos made it to quite.

OP
OP

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I would like to hear these systems before just buying something. The stock active exhaust with the resonator delete sounded perfect but the turbos made it to quite.
No video is going to be accurate on the real life sound of any exhaust system, it's one of those things you need to hear in person. Turbo's by nature muffle the exhaust note maybe you should look into the Lethal Performance muffler delete kit, it would be the most cost effective and probably give you the tone you are looking for. If retaining the active exhaust feature is a must have then you will have to look into the more expensive options, IMO the Corsa is worth every penny aggressive sound without drone. You could also reach out to Hellion as I'm sure they could give you some suggestions as they sell many turbo kits and probably know what sounds best with their systems.
Sponsored