• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 8" Sync 3 - B&O Speakers

fordmanck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Base GT A6 - DIB, 2020 401A GT - Velocity Blu
Hey all, first post but I've been a Mustang forum veteran for years, hopefully I'm allowed to post an ad for my first. I'm selling my Sync 3 system and the B&O speakers. I do not have the sub, but may be able to access it if someone really wanted it. Everything seen is included. My car had 13k Miles on it when I took everything out. Nothing was wrong, just went with a new, full system.

Asking $750 OBO.
PXL_20220212_143954592.jpg
Sponsored

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
How much for the speakers alone? Does it also include the dash center speaker?

Hey all, first post but I've been a Mustang forum veteran for years, hopefully I'm allowed to post an ad for my first. I'm selling my Sync 3 system and the B&O speakers. I do not have the sub, but may be able to access it if someone really wanted it. Everything seen is included. My car had 13k Miles on it when I took everything out. Nothing was wrong, just went with a new, full system.

Asking $750 OBO.
PXL_20220212_143954592.jpg

OP
OP

fordmanck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
It does not come with the middle, we didn't feel like pulling it out, just disconnected it. The sub is not able to be retrieved either. Make me an offer for them if you still want them.

Hpalos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hector
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt
How much for the sync3 system?

Sponsored

Jperez228

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' GT
If you can do $100 shipped I'll take the speakers.

It does not come with the middle, we didn't feel like pulling it out, just disconnected it. The sub is not able to be retrieved either. Make me an offer for them if you still want them.

OP
OP

fordmanck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Make me a reasonable offer. I'll throw the speakers in if you want them. If not,no biggie.

Sponsored

Graysonlarac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grayson
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I know thats its not in the picture, however if I am to give you a really good offer, would you include soem stuff that is not pictured?, including the bezel with climate controls and push start/stop, all speakers including the center channel along with sub and amp would you be willing to do so?

OP
OP

fordmanck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I'll include all that for $45k.