Sponsored

#8: NorCal Meets SoCal! Pre-FFF Meet & Cruise - Saturday, April 16, 2016

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I am going to probably make this one. The waif and I will take the 74 over the Mountains. Love that road but always get behind a slow ass.

Dave
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
I am going to probably make this one. The waif and I will take the 74 over the Mountains. Love that road but always get behind a slow ass.

Dave
Awesome Dave looks forward to seeing you and Yvonne :cheers:

OutlawGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
GT-Trackpack

Dave
I'll try not to slow you down Dave. Ha! Ha!....It will be good to see you both again.

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
I am going to need some new tires soon, so do not mind me if I am looking at everyone's tires all day long.

Dave

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I am going to need some new tires soon, so do not mind me if I am looking at everyone's tires all day long.

Dave
I'm sure you'll have quite a selection to choose from. Also there are 4 or 5 other Boss 302 from the usual Cars & Coffee group that will be there so you may be able to get some feedback from them as well :cheers: See you tomorrow Dave.

Sponsored

racecarmike

Threads
Reaction score
Website
g-stream.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Black
If i can wake up early enough I'm in.

No one rolling out from/thru Riverside?

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I'll be ready. Gonna be a full day. After HB, I'll be headed home and getting a full-on detail for the show.

Speaking of the show, it's going to be around 90 degrees and very sunny. So bring a hat, some sunscreen, and plenty of water! If I remember, I'll get a cooler with bottles of water for us.

Isaac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Magnetic
Looking forward to a beautiful day with friends and meeting some new friends. The weather is looking great for a beautiful meet and drive up the coast. Wanted to give everyone a heads up that where we are ending up in Huntington Beach the parking lot that can accomodate all of us in right on the beach and its $15 for all day parking. So you won't have to worry about a ticket, running back to a meter for more quarters. Small price to pay for a beautiful day with friends if you ask me. See everyone Saturday :cheers:
I know a big parking lot near a beach in dana point that can accommodate a lot of cars with free parking. There is also another beach down the street with cheaper parking (1$ an hour or something) if that's better for everyone money wise. Either way, it's still possible to stop at the free one for a photo op and then still head up to the hb lot. :cheers:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I know a big parking lot near a beach in dana point that can accommodate a lot of cars with free parking. There is also another beach down the street with cheaper parking (1$ an hour or something) if that's better for everyone money wise. Either way, it's still possible to stop at the free one for a photo op and then still head up to the hb lot. :cheers:
Thanks for the info Issac, last week when I drove down to Dana Point it seemed as if it would be difficult to keep all 100+ cars together and take too much time getting in and out of Dana Point. By going to HB directly after C&C it will allow people to enjoy the PCH cruise have lunch and still get home in time to get their cars ready for the FFF show as many of them have entered their cars.

Brometheus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP 6MT
Does the cruise portion start at 9:00?

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Does the cruise portion start at 9:00?

[MENTION=22273]Brometheus[/MENTION] Yes, Cars & Coffee is over at 9:00 then we will round everyone up and start heading out on the cruise. We will not leave before 9:00 am so as long as you're there by 9:00 am you won't miss us :cheers:

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] I am assuming that we are still good for "5-ish" at La Jolla Village Drive tomorrow morning... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] I am assuming that we are still good for "5-ish" at La Jolla Village Drive tomorrow morning... :thumbsup:
Yes sir, see you there.
I believe [MENTION=13965]Sagacity[/MENTION] will be joining us as well ;)

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
ill be there 830 ish'
Sponsored