Sponsored

8" Touchscreen Upgrade from Base radio Install guide.

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
For 700 ish dollars.. .why isn't anyone looking at these.. which speak and display English and also says it's able to work fitment wise?

Not trying to put down his mod. I'm happy for him. But... just saying if you speak a de english... I'd like this option better if I was looking to change my screen and functionality.

I suppose the dash and buttons is a prob? not sure.
I think that is what a lot of people on here want. An aftermarket apple car play or android auto unit. Only problem is no one makes a dash bezel kit yet.
Sponsored

JStang091

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
That's exactly the issue.. I'd easily drop $700 in a decent pioneer head unit and go that route but again, it's the bezel that's the issue right now

ultimate warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
For 700 ish dollars.. .why isn't anyone looking at these.. which speak and display English and also says it's able to work fitment wise?

Not trying to put down his mod. I'm happy for him. But... just saying if you speak a de english... I'd like this option better if I was looking to change my screen and functionality.

$700 for a $40 android tablet is a bit extreme.

ThaHMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 White Ecoboost
Subbd

OP
OP
TylerM35

TylerM35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Performance Package

Not putting me down at all. I don't use voice command and just wanted something nicer then stock which I was able to obtain for under 300 with navigation lol. Now if pioneer has something for our cars that comes with a bezel I would for sure be interested in making the swap...

A friend of mine just installed his unit ordered from tomtop and everything including his voice command is working and in English... So it looks like maybe they have updated their stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

tritran18518

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base
Not putting me down at all. I don't use voice command and just wanted something nicer then stock which I was able to obtain for under 300 with navigation lol. Now if pioneer has something for our cars that comes with a bezel I would for sure be interested in making the swap...

A friend of mine just installed his unit ordered from tomtop and everything including his voice command is working and in English... So it looks like maybe they have updated their stuff?

Do you know which one ( from ebay or aliexpress) did he order ?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

This is great news. So no Chinese text or menus? Guess its time to take a shot on this till something better come along. Shouldn't be hard to get $300 back if I don't like it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
This is great news. So no Chinese text or menus? Guess its time to take a shot on this till something better come along. Shouldn't be hard to get $300 back if I don't like it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Do u know where he got it from ?

Sponsored

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ordered mine from tomtop about 10 days ago...not sure if it has shipped yet because I haven't gotten any shipping confirmation emails, but my PayPal was debited. I'll post back here once I have it.

JStang091

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I ordered one off eBay a couple days ago from tomtop to mess around with it, if I actually get it. They marked it as shipped, song asked for a tracking number and he said they need to "test the unit" first... So we shall see if it ever actually ships.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
If multiple people waiting for these start confirming everything is in English now and works the way it should, I will deff need one.

OP (Tyler) does you friends that has everything in english have the clock / time issue?

OP
OP
TylerM35

TylerM35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Performance Package
If multiple people waiting for these start confirming everything is in English now and works the way it should, I will deff need one.

OP (Tyler) does you friends that has everything in english have the clock / time issue?

Yes. His standard clock will keep jumping an hour ahead like mine does. Mine literally stays just an hour ahead all the time so it doesn't bother me as much now but still annoying. He says his has been acting really weird and going all over the place.

Good note is the time in our navigation apps are both on point no matter what the other clock says

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tomtop.com: TT002 at check out and get $30 off.

i tried to buy through tomtop but i keep getting a paypal error on their end and the transaction wont go through.
Sponsored