7th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show! #AM2015

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
I hope to win a high five! Are you guys bringing any exhausts for the '15 to the show? I really want to see what the black tips look like in person.
You will be able to see polished stainless and black at the show... on a table on on a 15
Sponsored

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Stop by the Corsa booth and win a high five!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!!

I'm going to stop by and say thank you for making a awesome sounding exhaust for the Mustang GT. I will have my 15 at the show too. I love how this setup does not drone at all. My other cars especially my Lightning drones really really bad.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
This was me leaving the show last year. This is why I love my Lightning. Because you can't do this with a mustang. No comments about the trailer rims. I had picked up the trailer used just before the show. Has new rims and tires on it now lol.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I'm going to stop by and say thank you for making a awesome sounding exhaust for the Mustang GT. I will have my 15 at the show too. I love how this setup does not drone at all. My other cars especially my Lightning drones really really bad.
Amen to that brother!

These guys really know how to craft a great piece of engineering. I've had the opportunity to romp on plenty a Coyote with their systems and I can't say nice enough things.

Shawn - Bring an extra L T-Shirt wont you old man? :cheers:

This was me leaving the show last year. This is why I love my Lightning. Because you can't do this with a mustang. No comments about the trailer rims. I had picked up the trailer used just before the show. Has new rims and tires on it now lol.

JK I'm all for good fun but please don't try to tempt the others at the show as there's going to be some pretty heavy security at the show this year.

We want to make this as fun and safe as possible for everyone and there's Lots of little guys running around!

We'll see you soon!

Alex

Shawn@Corsa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.corsaperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Corsa Equipped
Amen to that brother!

These guys really know how to craft a great piece of engineering. I've had the opportunity to romp on plenty a Coyote with their systems and I can't say nice enough things.

JK I'm all for good fun but please don't try to tempt the others at the show as there's going to be some pretty heavy security at the show this year.

We want to make this as fun and safe as possible for everyone and there's Lots of little guys running around!

We'll see you soon!

Alex
Alex... usually when we give people a shirt they have to put it on right there in the booth or its a no lol... BUtttttttt I might be able to help you out... young man

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Alex... usually when we give people a shirt they have to put it on right there in the booth or its a no lol... BUtttttttt I might be able to help you out... young man

Killin' me smalls! You know I'm going to have to be wearing orange/blue/orange all day!

:)

I'll stop by to say hi at some-point.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Amen to that brother!

We'll see you soon!

Alex
Was only following all the other mustangs doing burnouts as they were leaving last year.

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Anyone meeting up to cruise up together from MD or VA let me know. Would be fun to get a trail of Stangs all the way from down here.

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Stop by the Corsa booth and win a high five!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT!!!

Stop by the booth yesterday and got my high five. It was nice meeting you guys yesterday

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Stop by the booth yesterday and got my high five. It was nice meeting you guys yesterday
I came for my high-five as well - Them guys from Corsa are truly gentlemen and scholars!

While we're at it! Make sure to check out some of the Corsa Products below and if anyone would like a quote on one of their systems don't hesitate to drop me a line, I'm always around to help out.

Sponsored

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
I spent a few hours in the Corsa booth on Saturday and they are some really good people. Love my Corsa exhaust.

94and15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GTPP / 94 GT
I spent a few hours in the Corsa booth on Saturday and they are some really good people. Love my Corsa exhaust.
Listening to your car leave convinced me that the Corsa is the way to go. The Corsa guys were helpful in answering all my questions. I wish more companies were like them.
Sponsored