727 hp for $39,995

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
I saw this on Facebook and Lebanon Ford Performance out in Ohio is running this program. They do a base Mustang GT with a roush stage 2 blower and can sell it just like a new car so they can offer financing like a regular new car. Seems like a sweet deal to me, has anyone done this? I'm just curious to see how it went. The idea of having a brand new Mustang GT with a blower on it sounds like a ton of fun!

http://ford-life.com/2016/02/12/727-hp-for-39995-whats-the-catch/
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I can see the allure because of financing, but other than that same thing as just doing it separately.

OP
OP

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
Third party warranty
yeah, i looked on their website and they said the stage 1 blower comes with the standard 3 year drivetrain warranty, stage 2 is parts warranty only.

OP
OP

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
I can see the allure because of financing, but other than that same thing as just doing it separately.
yeah, if I was in the market I'd be requesting a break down of the charges so I could compare it to the price of lining up the install at a local shop. I have a friend who owns a speed shop in town so I could possibly get the install done cheaper through him.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
46 for gtpp premium loaded with the blower. charlie watson is the contact.

wish that was around when i bought mine over yr ago!

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
I think if I was a dealer and was gonna offer something like that I would have to order those bases with perfpack and sell em for $ 41,995. They would go like hotcakes! !

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
my warranty was void day three. go big or go home. im pushing 780horse and never looked back and its my DD

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I saw this on Facebook and Lebanon Ford Performance out in Ohio is running this program. They do a base Mustang GT with a roush stage 2 blower and can sell it just like a new car so they can offer financing like a regular new car. Seems like a sweet deal to me, has anyone done this? I'm just curious to see how it went. The idea of having a brand new Mustang GT with a blower on it sounds like a ton of fun!

http://ford-life.com/2016/02/12/727-hp-for-39995-whats-the-catch/
V6 Base Model Pictured.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I was talking to my dealer about offering Supercharged GT's with a Ford Racing/Roush or Whipple and offering the warranties provided by them. How many people would actually be interested if you could roll it all up in the vehicle financing?

Sponsored
OP
OP

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
I was talking to my dealer about offering Supercharged GT's with a Ford Racing/Roush or Whipple and offering the warranties provided by them. How many people would actually be interested if you could roll it all up in the vehicle financing?
If the rates are low I thing a lot of people would be interested. Imagine getting 0% on a 60 month loan and drive off the lot with 727 hp!

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
I would have bought that if it was offered when I picked up mine

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Cool I'm going to work with them to build one 16 GT Performance Pack with a SC. The GM is very interested in offering new packages the Mustang community would like. Fairly priced without the ridiculous markup and gaudy appearance items of a Shelby or Petty Garage car.

It would look like a normal GT but with the SC under the hood and catback exhaust. With the possibility of an upgraded clutch, half shafts, etc.

Last edited:
OP
OP

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
Cool I'm going to work with them to build one 16 GT Performance Pack with a SC. The GM is very interested in offering new packages the Mustang community would like. Fairly priced without the rediclous markup and gaudy appearance items of a Shelby or Petty Garage car.

It would look like a normal GT but with the SC under the hood and catback exhaust. With the possibility of an upgraded clutch, half shafts, etc.
yeah great sleeper effect. I can just imagine telling people I have a new stock GT, then blowing their doors off at the track lol

StoplightWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 STi, 2016 Camaro SS, 2016 Infiniti QX50
Originally, my plan was to buy a PP GT and just do the roush blower and call it a day...

but I got an amazing deal on this base auto GT and then started throwing random bolt ons at it. Oh well
Sponsored