• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

$650 OBO Winter Wheels/Tires, any V6s or EBs, non-PP GTs

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport

American Muscle polished black 18x8.0 ET44 rims, excellent condition
Goodyear Ultragrip Ice mounted, 235/50r18, about 80-90% tread left
no TPMS (very easy/cheap to add though)
Will fit any non-PP GT mustang, any Ecoboost (pictured is mine with the PP/14" rotors & 4-piston calipers)

used 1.5 winters for about 5k miles. Driven in everything from ice to unplowed roads (thank you Baltimore City for waiting to plow the roads until everything has come down :mad:). Mustang crawled right through. Currently have Blizzaks on an E46 and I cannot really tell a difference between those and these Goodyears. Never a problem in the winter except on two occasions where ground clearance was the issue (a foot or so on the ground). Tires handle great on dry pavement.

A small scratch on two of the wheels, otherwise absolutely perfect. Car had perfect alignment, no uneven wear, no bubbles, no BS, wheels/tires are already balanced, ZERO vibration or pull, including in triple digits :)

I sold the Mustang this past summer so I dont need these anymore. Have been busy with school and work, actually forgot that I still had these. STORED INDOORS YEAR ROUND...in a corner in my basement, nice and cozy.

$650 obo, local pickup - not really looking to ship (I live in MD), cash only. PM for more info/offers, and I have more pictures that depict the tread depth of each individual tire (although they all have excellent tread life left)

(White smudges by the spoke are just water stains, wipes right off)

Sponsored

Last edited:

rumson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Magnetic
I'm interested. Can you check the cost to ship to 97045?

Ducati992

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB PP 6 spd
sent PM. Are these still available?
Sponsored