Sponsored

50th badge

OP
OP

JackHoya

Yea teh Mustang's 40th interior plaque was pretty bland in comparison but still a nice little touch:

I'm sure the 50th will come with a special anniv theme. I think I remember the 40th getting some special colors/touches besides the plaque above. Anyone remember?
Sponsored

OP
OP

KZStang

I vaguely remember the 40th anniv car, but did some research to jog my memory.

The 40th Anniv Edition package was avail for both the v6 and GT. It was offered in Oxford White, Black and Crimson Red which was an exclusive color. Came with 40th Anniv floormats, special fold-in mirrors, premium wheels, and Arizona Beige stripes on the rocker panels, hood and trunk. The interior upgrade package came standard with this special edition package, which included silver interior trim and bigger headrests.

They're going to roll out the red carpet for the 50th. Better believe they'll be plenty of special touches. :cheers:

OP
OP

Krishna

Do you remember how much the anniv package cost? So you could just purchase a regular 04(?) Stang without the special anniv add-ons? Did it still come with the special fender badge?

OP
OP

KZStang

Do you remember how much the anniv package cost? So you could just purchase a regular 04(?) Stang without the special anniv add-ons? Did it still come with the special fender badge?
Yes to both, I believe. It was a $900 upgrade. Here's some pics of what it looked like. Nice touches. That crimson red with the beige racing stripes look nice

Sponsored