Sponsored

5.2L FPC firing order and other Voodoo questions

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I wasn't talking about crank failures. At all. Excessive vibrations from the non-traditional FPC design, cracked blocks, and oil consumption. 18s suffer from none of these issues. But 350 owners are sensitive to these problems and pretend they don't exist.
You mean like how Coyote owners like to pretend that these "issues" DO exist? My Coyote car drank more oil than my GT350. And show me ONE cracked block from a Voodoo engine. ONE. I'll wait here...

By the way, your logic that '18 GT350's suffer from none of those "issues" is the biggest pile of bullshit considering there are ZERO mechanical differences between all GT350's from all years. Dumbass.
Sponsored

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
There's more of a few Voodoos broken around the AC compressor at the block. Ford replaced the engines.

There's a 500 comment thread here about voodoo engine failures for you to read ad nauseum about it.

Seems that a reasonable discussion about issues would be a waste with your temper anyway.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
You act as if every Voodoo engine is dying which is simply not the case. How about all the YouTube videos about 2015 - 2018 Coyote issues? I take them with a grain of salt. Why? Because it's a grain of salt. It's low volume in the grand scheme. Let's talk about Coyote oil pump gear failures. Or sprocket failures. Or cam phaser failures. Or IMRC failures. They've happened. All of them. And yet I'd be first in line to say hell yes Coyote swap that old F150 or that Thunderbird.
Sponsored