2015 Turbo Mustang PP

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
That's what all of the current systems on the market are, except for the Borla kits (2.25"), so there shouldn't be any problems. The MBRP kit that's getting ready to be released is the only full 3" kit that I've seen.

Btw, if you go to CP-e's vendor section, there's a discount code for like 5% off. I don't remember it off the top of my head.

Ninja edit: the code is MUSTANG6G. Lol

OP
OP
ckenda1

ckenda1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang PP
Thanks Juben! I went by cp-e yesterday as it is only about 10 minutes from work. Nice folks and seem to have some good stuff coming out soon. They have a DP with install special going right now for a really good price; too good to pass up really.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
That looks nice and would be very convenient for me in MD. The thing that would worry me is the statement at the bottom of the page, "While this may not trip a Check Engine Light, we cannot guarantee that all of the codes will be in the “ready” state." I need to pass MD emissions.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ckenda1

ckenda1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang PP
I think that's just a CYA statement. Their lead tech says he runs their catless DP on his FiST and always passes emissions. If you're interested in their DP PM [email protected] here.

Fast64ranchero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
63 Ranchero, 1972 Pinto, 2015 Mustang
You might need to get a tune to stop the CEL from popping. Other then that, a 3" down pipe works very well.

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
You might need to get a tune to stop the CEL from popping. Other then that, a 3" down pipe works very well.
The CP-e downpipe includes a fouler that's placed between the downpipe and O2 sensor to prevent a CEL. It comes with several fittings so it's tunable. I just used the smallest fitting and it's worked fine.
Sponsored

Last edited: