350R at $65K

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Seems like the black one's are the cheapest. There have been a couple that sold on BAT recentely for 63-65k.
I agree with this. I don't want a black one, I'm really set on white, race red or grabber blue.

If I end up getting a black one it will be because the price is too good to pass up. I think many people feel the same way.
Sponsored

OP
OP

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
I agree with this. I don't want a black one, I'm really set on white, race red or grabber blue.

If I end up getting a black one it will be because the price is too good to pass up. I think many people feel the same way.
I hear ya as it was not my first choice. However once I got a chance to grab a black one - changed my mind :) Pretty awesome in person.
IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2048.jpg
IMG_2049.jpg

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
^
You must have just washed it or taken the cover off. I had a skunk GT350 Track Pack like yours (minus the red pinstriping) and it got dirty (visible dust)30 minutes after I washed it...not to mention if you breathed on that black paint, it would scratch. All my black cars (I’ve had 3) were bought because I got screaming deals on them. They look absolutely fantastic for those 30 minutes they are clean post-detail.

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
I hear ya as it was not my first choice. However once I got a chance to grab a black one - changed my mind :) Pretty awesome in person.
Wow, those white stripes look awesome on the black !! I just saw another black R with lightning blue stripes and red accent, caught my eye big time !!!!!

Black might not be so bad after all. Your looks fantastic!!!

OP
OP

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
Wow, those white stripes look awesome on the black !! I just saw another black R with lightning blue stripes and red accent, caught my eye big time !!!!!

Black might not be so bad after all. Your looks fantastic!!!
Thank you! It’s interesting because I was not sure I would like the white stripes as I bought the car out of state. Once it arrived and I saw it in person I really liked it. I think it looks great versus an all black car.

Sponsored

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Thank you! It’s interesting because I was not sure I would like the white stripes as I bought the car out of state. Once it arrived and I saw it in person I really liked it. I think it looks great versus an all black car.
Congrats on the newest addition at a great price. You’ve gotta be happy with that deal. Enjoy!

OP
OP

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
Congrats on the newest addition at a great price. You’ve gotta be happy with that deal. Enjoy!
My car is not related to the thread I started. Sorry for the confusion. The pics are my car I got a few weeks ago - a new 2017. The $65k used R might be still avail. If anyone is still interested - PM me and I will give u the details

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
My car is not related to the thread I started. Sorry for the confusion. The pics are my car I got a few weeks ago - a new 2017. The $65k used R might be still avail. If anyone is still interested - PM me and I will give u the details
Ah, my mistake. When I saw the pictures, I thought you took advantage of the price and picked it up.

OP
OP

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
Ah, my mistake. When I saw the pictures, I thought you took advantage of the price and picked it up.
No worries. The pics I posted were in relation to comments about people not wanting a Black R. It was not my first choice either but happy with the decision. Gorgeous car in person. Obviously hard to keep clean but with a paint correction and PPF it should help.
Sponsored