• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT $310 Free Shipping - Shelby/Drake Strut Tower Brace

NickBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys,

Selling my absolute FAVORITE Strut Tower Brace....Parting out the Mustang unfortunately...
Anyway...I've tried all of the braces...Steeda, Ford Racing, BMR etc....and this is by far the best! I think this is an under rated strut brace, haven't seen anyone else talk about it...it is so incredibly well made and solid.
Weighs a little over 9 lbs. As soon as I put it on I went in the canyons and felt a huge difference in tightness and stability. The whole front end feels so solid.

And I love how the design goes completely around the entire strut tower for maximum rigidity and energy transfer. VERY SOLID PIECE, A WORK OF ART!

Hate to sell this thing, but it's gotta go.

I bought it for $400
Selling for $310 Free Shipping

First come first serve!

Link to where I purhased:
https://www.cjponyparts.com/drake-m...-EDP0S_kDiL0B-4cXi-DQ0zIJ4pe5ofUaAmyoEALw_wcB

IMG_20200402_191405.jpg

IMG_20200402_184519.jpg
IMG_20200402_184329.jpg
IMG_20200402_184212.jpg
IMG_20200402_184141.jpg
IMG_20200402_184352.jpg
IMG_20200402_184403.jpg
Sponsored