22 S550 Tracking Thread

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
she's apparently built! wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

1661015632075.png
Wait.. you received the status change today, with the date of two days ago or it just happened that you didn't check for a couple of days?
Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
I assume the lot is uncovered. One hailstorm will result in a lot of damage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_15,_1998_Minnesota_storms

Long story short... My last order from Ford was for a 98 Ranger, which I ordered when I was stationed in Korea. Hail storm hit the St. Paul truck plant with my car sitting in the lot awaiting me coming back to the states for delivery. Apparently it was so bad that the windshield was smashed, but needless to say I didn't want to buy a new/heavily repaired truck. I ended up with a 99 for the same price...

Yes, one hail storm can really change your circumstances in a hurry...

Last edited:

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
Wait.. you received the status change today, with the date of two days ago or it just happened that you didn't check for a couple of days?
it probably got updated yesterday since that was the 19th. i might not have checked cause i was bummed.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I assume the lot is uncovered. One hailstorm will result in a lot of damage.
Iā€™m from SE Michigan, if it helps theyā€™re not common there. Iā€™ve been hailed on more times in my 2 years in Washington than the rest of my life around the country put together. New York, California, Missouri twice between Michigan and now.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
This forum has such a fabulous wealth of knowledge ā€” I love it! I feel so fortunate to have found you all because Iā€™m pretty sure I know more than the dealers Iā€™ve worked with thus far lol thank you for sharing what youā€™ve learned/saved with all of us!

I especially appreciate the weekly scheduling predictions youā€™ve provided. It really is looking like I may get my production date email on my birthday next weekā€¦šŸ¤ž

Iā€™ll have to keep you guys posted because I will absolutely flip out if it happens! šŸ˜‚
Could not agree more. This forum has been extremely helpful....more so than Ford :crackup:

I placed my order back in April and am hopeful to learn of it being scheduled this week like you. I have already received two of the generic "sorry" emails from Ford regarding the delays.

Hope to see you get that birthday present email!

Sponsored

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
FINALLY the tracker updated for me today. I have been checking every day and it went into ā€œBuiltā€ status. It says built 8/22 but I find that hard to believe when the blend date was 8/1, and In production was 8/9. What a shit show. Nonetheless, progress has been made thankfully.

H.O.T.A. Death

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Performance Package 6 Speed Manual
SHIPPED!

Ordered 6/21/22
Build date given 6/23/22
Build date 8/8/22
Built 8/19/22
Shipped 8/22/22
Est delivery 9/2/22-9/9/22
Damn your turn around was QUICK.
Congrats!
Also hoping mine gets shipped quickly. Ford Performance said 27th-2nd for me was the eta to dealer and that was last Monday.

Sponsored

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Damn your turn around was QUICK.
Congrats!
Also hoping mine gets shipped quickly. Ford Performance said 27th-2nd for me was the eta to dealer and that was last Monday.
I see yours went to "built" today! Congrats, but it looks like I'm one of the few lagging behind. The wait for "Built" is getting harder by the hour!

marshdabeachy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marshall
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT Premium
My blend date is today. Ford's order tracker has today's date listed under "In Production" (previously was blank) and I'm seeing modules showing up now.

Hoping they ship it out as quickly as @AvalancheSVT and not like @thedervidd (šŸ˜­ sorry man).

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
planet ford 59. it was pulling teeth with them but they made the mistake of pissing me off and being close enough to incentivize my tenacity. once i get to the GM it was fine they put the order in at priority 10.
Sorry to hear you had a problem over there. I work for the Planet Ford organization as an administrator and I'm glad that Mark K. got things straightened out for you.