Bullitt / BMW M4

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Better chance of Ford doing an emergency refresh and putting all the panels together correctly.
They flat out said they aren't changing the grill.
You gotta reckon it's similar to what Ford did with the "Mustang Mach-E." Little bit of marketing buzz got people talking and increased the spotlight on BMW. They also wanted to do a "bold" design I guess.
Just like with everything with these things, people that like it will buy it, people that sort of like it might swap it out with aftermarket, people that don't like it won't buy it and then some people never considered buying it no matter the appearance. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
You gotta reckon it's similar to what Ford did with the "Mustang Mach-E." Little bit of marketing buzz got people talking and increased the spotlight on BMW. They also wanted to do a "bold" design I guess.
Just like with everything with these things, people that like it will buy it, people that sort of like it might swap it out with aftermarket, people that don't like it won't buy it and then some people never considered buying it no matter the appearance. 🤷‍♂️
yeah the look will grow on those that want to accept it, I think its terrible and I'm glad I got M2C when I did. Next car for me I hope will be a Porsche 718T lets hope they don't follow the massive grill design trend before I get there.

OP
OP
OldPhart

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - Sorry, I didn't mean to open a Pandora's Box regarding the pros and cons of BMW automobiles. I was simply sharing an observation I made about the new M4 Competition Coupe's visual profile similarities that I observed on a website photo... Bruce
Sponsored