OP

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Honestly I've never heard of anyone disliking them that much but I guess it's possible. I've seen the micosuede on non cs cars as a part of other packages (black out maybe?) so you may be able to locate one on a lot and try them for peace of mind. Mine have been great and comfy on long 5hr road trips and in very hot (100f+) and cold (35f) days. Let us know if you hate them as now I'm curious if my boney ass and bad back is unusual in the ranks of mustang owners. I rented a gt premium for a long road trip and found the regular leather seats exactly the same comfort as the cs I now own. The cs seats along with the door cards simply look better.
I'll for sure keep y'all posted. I do take some long rides so I'm glad they are comfy for sure. Seems like dealerships have zero stock on everything.
Sponsored

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
Nice, my dealer said they couldn't add the B&O...I wanted it but they said they couldn't find it. I even gave the code from the build guide and nothing.
My dealer said the same thing. I went to another dealer & had no problem adding the B&O.

OP
OP

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
My dealer said the same thing. I went to another dealer & had no problem adding the B&O.
I'm at a different dealer right now and they said it's not even an option to add it.

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
My original dealer said it is only unavailable on the convertible, which is what I ordered. I guess it is possible that I will get notified during production that the B&O will not be included, but I have seen numerous other people indicate that they have ordered it as well. (???) Not sure what is going on.
I have a copy of my order which clearly has it listed as follows:
AM/FM Single CD and HD Radio......MSRP $995
B&O Sound System , 12 spkr...... MSRP $0

OP
OP

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
My original dealer said it is only unavailable on the convertible, which is what I ordered. I guess it is possible that I will get notified during production that the B&O will not be included, but I have seen numerous other people indicate that they have ordered it as well. (???) Not sure what is going on.
I have a copy of my order which clearly has it listed as follows:
AM/FM Single CD and HD Radio......MSRP $995
B&O Sound System , 12 spkr...... MSRP $0
Yeah I'm not sure I've been to 3 different dealerships and all 3 have said the same thing.

Sponsored

Docstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT conv, 2018 Lincoln Navigator
I have a 22 GT california special convertible with perf pack, 401A, and B&O. B&O is option code 583 in dealer order guide

Attachments

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Maybe that was before the stopped?
There has been no indication that they stopped. It is still in the latest order guide. Are you being told it’s not in their order book or that’s there and unavailable to order?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
There has been no indication that they stopped. It is still in the latest order guide. Are you being told it’s not in their order book or that’s there and unavailable to order?
They said in their order thing on the CPU it's not even an addable feature. I doing the code a while ago and everyone said it doesn't helpm it's 583 I believe for the B&O.

Luckygrl11702

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z72
I'm at a different dealer right now and they said it's not even an option to add it.
I order way back in October…. GT, MP, active exhaust, B&O and I didn’t have any trouble ordering. I agree that maybe they are having trouble getting that option now???

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I order way back in October…. GT, MP, active exhaust, B&O and I didn’t have any trouble ordering. I agree that maybe they are having trouble getting that option now???
Jennie you are new here but let me assure you that Ford cannot burp without someone reporting on it on this forum. I do not doubt what the dealers are telling Deric but if the B&O system truly was not available we would know about it. I’m thinking it may be a system error and one of these genius dealers should make a phone call.

OP
OP

Deric121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Gt
Jennie you are new here but let me assure you that Ford cannot burp without someone reporting on it on this forum. I do not doubt what the dealers are telling Deric but if the B&O system truly was not available we would know about it. I’m thinking it may be a system error and one of these genius dealers should make a phone call.
I agree the 2 dealers I went to were relatively small but the one I actually ordered through is too 25 dealers in North Carolina. I would hope they'd be able to figure it out. Fingers crossed it gets figured out before it's built.

spiritrider1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
White 2020 GT Convertible
The B&O is not worth the cost, IMO. I have it, but not a fan. I added a 'real' sub to mine. The audio could really use more upgrades, but I'll save the $$ for other goodies.

The sub in the B&O setup is laughable.
We got a 'leftover' 2020 GT convertible with all the bells & whistles - except the B&O. We have the 9 speaker system which sounds like they left the woofers on the parts rack. The bass is non-existent! I looked for prefabbed sub enclosures and there are just NONE to be had anywhere. Only for the coupe. The 'convertible' sub for the factory B&O was just ridiculously expensive so I decided to build my own box.
Due to limited space and the need to keep the trunk usable I maximized all available space by using every nook & cranny of the area behind the wheel well. I matched the box volume to the specs for a JL Audio 10W1v3-2 without sound tube. The box sits perfectly tucked into the wheel well and still allows for pulling up the spare tire cover.
It's mated to an AudioControl ACM-1.300 Sub Amp only using the Signal Sense wires off the rear speakers. It made installation easy but I'm thinking I'm leaving something on the table since the sub volume will fade up or down depending on head unit (factory) volume and the music type. At times it sounds like it's off but if I turn it up a little I hear the bass kick in until the sound goes soft again.
My second issue is, for some reason I thought the convertible back seat could fold down like the coupe and I was going to run it as such but to my surprise, they are bolted shut! I guess for soft top rigidity? So - the sub has to work harder to push through the back seat. But, it's better than nothing.

IMG_6788.jpg

IMG_6851.jpg

IMG_6852.jpg

4.jpg

Speaker complete.jpg

Speaker complete 2.jpg
Sponsored