2022 HPP Support?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
@COBB Tuning , I can't get my accessport to install with my 2022 HPP. Your site also won't let me sign in to submit my ECU data. I sent an email to your general support line, hopefully I hear back next week. It was a bit disappointing today. The first thing I did is update the firmware, so that shouldn't be an issue. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.
Sponsored

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
Hey there! Sorry you ran into that when trying to install, we should be able to help pretty quickly though. It looks like Nick has already replied to your ticket this morning with some info requests. Once we have that we'll be able to get you squared away.
Marshall@COBB

OP
OP

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hey there! Sorry you ran into that when trying to install, we should be able to help pretty quickly though. It looks like Nick has already replied to your ticket this morning with some info requests. Once we have that we'll be able to get you squared away.
Marshall@COBB
He did, thank you for the quick reply. I should be able to grab what he requested at lunch. I took a photo of the submission link, not the error itself.

Buldawg76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost, Rapid Red Premium
sub

OP
OP

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
So, my car is not supported yet. I guess the implication is that Ford changed something. I’m not sure how common this is mid-MY.

Response:
“Thanks for sending over that additional information for us! It does appear that your vehicle ROM is new and support will need to be added for it. No worries however, we are already working on it and you should be all good to go once we are finished here in the next few business days. We truly appreciate your patience in the meantime and I will be sure to update you as soon as it's ready! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime, talk soon!”

I’ll probably leave the OTS tunes alone now that I feel like a Guinea Pig and wait until I do a full custom tune. Maybe in a month or two?

Sponsored

COBB Tuning

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AT EcoBoost, MT PP EcoBoost
So, my car is not supported yet. I guess the implication is that Ford changed something. I’m not sure how common this is mid-MY.

Response:
“Thanks for sending over that additional information for us! It does appear that your vehicle ROM is new and support will need to be added for it. No worries however, we are already working on it and you should be all good to go once we are finished here in the next few business days. We truly appreciate your patience in the meantime and I will be sure to update you as soon as it's ready! Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime, talk soon!”

I’ll probably leave the OTS tunes alone now that I feel like a Guinea Pig and wait until I do a full custom tune. Maybe in a month or two?
Hey there! Just wanted to follow up on this concern you mentioned. While the ROM from your car was one we hadn't yet encountered, it uses an operating system and calibration data that we have long supported. You can and should have full confidence in both Off The Shelf maps as well as a Protuner's ability to create a custom tune.

Marshall@COBB

OP
OP

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Everything is running good so far. I've had it running since Wednesday night.

I installed my intercooler today, so if the car behaves for a week or two I'll probably start the protuner process. Thanks again @COBB Tuning , I went back through release notes and saw there were several ROM's per model year, so I'm not concerned now.
Sponsored