Sponsored

2020 GT350R accessories

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
Congratulations. Love stripe delete Rs. I have BMR jacking rails and love them, 140 miles and already 2 screws in my tires so they come in handy. Also Jaeger brothers makes the best splash guards.
Sponsored

TheLeftSchuh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Raptor - '18 Dodge Demon - '67 Camaro RS/SS
its a done deal. paperwork is signed and the money is transferred. the car is hopefully leaving friday and should arrive the first week of may.

https://www.amesford.com/commercial...by+GT350-467ce5140a0e0ae86cefb77b2c3e2419.htm

i will not be doing anything major but have questions on a few basic accessories.

1. bmr jacking rails- is the car able to safely rest on these without feeling like its gonna tip off? can you rest 100% of the cars weight on these things? bmr vs steeda?

2. mud flaps- the tires on this car will no doubt fling rocks against the body and tear up the paint. any recommendations on 4 wheel mud flaps that are subtle and dont look ridiculous?

3. front plate bracket- not going to drill the bumper period, any good brackets that dont require taking the bumper off that offset the front plate? without a front tow hook mount like the gt500 im not finding and good solutions.
I'm admittedly jealous. I was looking at that very car online a few days ago. It's a perfect build in my opinion.

Oh well... not many Race Reds out there. Enjoy the car good sir and post a lot of pictures once it arrives so I can live vicariously through you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
I'm admittedly jealous. I was looking at that very car online a few days ago. It's a perfect build in my opinion and it sure seems that a '19 R is a better value, especially ones that are still on lots.

Oh well... not many Race Reds left out there. Enjoy the car good sir and post a lot of pictures once it arrives so I can live vicariously through you.
The YouTube videos are coming

imbadatthis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Windshield is illegal
Depends on jurisdiction. Also depends on the plate solution you're trying to use. For example, certain states specify it must be in the center of the vehicle and a specific distance from ground or lowest piece of the vehicle. So even your plate bracket may be illegal.

At the end of the day it's color of law. A license plate mounted to my windshield has yet to get me any unwanted attention. I do sleep next to a prosecutor.

Sponsored

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
To the OP. Where in NJ are you?

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Congratulations. Love stripe delete Rs. I have BMR jacking rails and love them, 140 miles and already 2 screws in my tires so they come in handy. Also Jaeger brothers makes the best splash guards.
I’ve had 3 nails—second nail was picked up on the maiden drive from having the first nail removed!

Learned a tip from the tire installer: avoid driving for your car 3-4 days after it rains. Rain washes all debris back onto the road and they see a huge spike in nails in tires. Since this is my fun car, I avoid driving it a week after a rain to try avoid picking up more nails.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Jaeger Brothers for the front mud flaps. I have them on my car and they are barely noticeable and protect from rocks being flung on the car.
It looks great and thanks.

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
I should look into the mud flaps before my car gets here- rock chips hurt my soul

FDHog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2020 Ford Raptor
I should look into the mud flaps before my car gets here- rock chips hurt my soul
Mike, I use the Jaeger Bros Flaps. They're simple to put on and take off. Rock chips do suck. Already have 2. One on the hood and one in the PPF.
Went to GK Park yesterday. 2 Shelbys. Mine and a Blue R.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Mike, I use the Jaeger Bros Flaps. They're simple to put on and take off. Rock chips do suck. Already have 2. One on the hood and one in the PPF.
Went to GK Park yesterday. 2 Shelbys. Mine and a Blue R.
Thanks LT I’ll look into it
Sponsored