Howman

Howman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 L0505 12-20-19
Hey Howman. Mine went into "Trim Line" sometime before I got up in the morning on the 9/19 and was listed as "Produced" later in the evening on the same day. Mine then shipped on 9/25 and I received on 9/25 because I'm only 50 minutes or so from the FRAP. I was lucky in regards to shipping as shipping times can be all over the map.

Is yours on the "Trim Line" as expected today?
Yes, it showed up at trim line sometime last evening. Still - well a few hours ago - showing at trim line. Hope mine moves as fast as yours did to shipping!!! Thanks for the insight!
Sponsored

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Yes, it showed up at trim line sometime last evening. Still - well a few hours ago - showing at trim line. Hope mine moves as fast as yours did to shipping!!! Thanks for the insight!
I think it was around 9PM or so when it flipped to "Produced". You are almost there!

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
1993 Fox 306, 2020 301A PP2
Vehicle Showcase
How long from ordering/leaving a deposit with a dealer does it take to "appear in the bank"? I am hoping to order a GT350R tomorrow (or SOON :) ) and I'll need to know as I am leaving a big deposit vs their word they have an allocation.

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
How long from ordering/leaving a deposit with a dealer does it take to "appear in the bank"? I am hoping to order a GT350R tomorrow (or SOON :) ) and I'll need to know as I am leaving a big deposit vs their word they have an allocation.
They can submit the order without an allocation and it will be in the order bank, but it will just sit there and not get pulled until an allocation is available. A lot of this comes down to dealer trust. Some are honest about allocations, some are not. When I ordered mine, my dealer was honest in telling me he didn’t have an allocation at the time. Fortunately, one came through fairly soon after I ordered. Good luck!! It will be well worth any wait you have!!

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They can submit the order without an allocation and it will be in the order bank, but it will just sit there and not get pulled until an allocation is available. A lot of this comes down to dealer trust. Some are honest about allocations, some are not. When I ordered mine, my dealer was honest in telling me he didn’t have an allocation at the time. Fortunately, one came through fairly soon after I ordered. Good luck!! It will be well worth any wait you have!!
Oh boy... Yeah, trust on this amount of money is difficult... Too boot I am in Canada and "word" is Ford is only making 10 "Rs" for this year :/

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Proof otherwise? Be good to know for sure! Cheers!
Look at how many SVT/Shelby dealers there are in Canada. All of them are allocated at minimum 1 as per their contract with Ford. Don't let a dealer BS you.

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Look at how many SVT/Shelby dealers there are in Canada. All of them are allocated at minimum 1 as per their contract with Ford. Don't let a dealer BS you.
There have been a few posts and backed up by the rumor. Or what I think alot of dealers are doing is trading their R allocation for a GT500 one...

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
There have been a few posts and backed up by the rumor. Or what I think alot of dealers are doing is trading their R allocation for a GT500 one...
You can't trade a R allocation for a GT500 allocation.

I had dealers try and tell me that there were only 15 R allocations for '19. That was clearly not the case.

Sponsored

TYAO=RH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Levi
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP.
Hope it works out for you man! what color/stripe combo are you wanting to order?

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hope it works out for you man! what color/stripe combo are you wanting to order?
Iconic Silver, Blacked Out Roof, Black Racing Stripes, Carbon Fiber Dash :)

How'd you order yours up? :)

OP
OP
Howman

Howman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 L0505 12-20-19
So, its 2:55 am and can't sleep. So I do what anyone waiting for status change on their order does...they check the status! Happy to say....very happy to say that my order status changed from "trim line" to "PRODUCED"!! Order date 7-18-19, produced date 11-26-19. Approx 131 days! Fingers crossed that my car gets shipped as fast as yours did Bendensez!! Showing ETA dealer of 12-21-19.

bendensez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brendan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
So, its 2:55 am and can't sleep. So I do what anyone waiting for status change on their order does...they check the status! Happy to say....very happy to say that my order status changed from "trim line" to "PRODUCED"!! Order date 7-18-19, produced date 11-26-19. Approx 131 days! Fingers crossed that my car gets shipped as fast as yours did Bendensez!! Showing ETA dealer of 12-21-19.
Congrats!! A great feeling, I know!

LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome sauce dude - Can't wait till I am posting something similar! :D Ordering later today (at the earliest, but the process is rolling)
Sponsored